Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dreams in History  (Read 7034 times)

Rand

• View Profile
Dreams in History
« on: February 26, 2013, 11:51:29 PM »
I will be the first to say that it is difficult to help anyone with advice. Sometimes it is possible if the person can relate. We do that through communication. Certainly we all do this from the time we hit the ground crawling. What happens to us. We learn many things. Some people are blessed and are just like a young plant that grows and is nurtured in a protective environment called their family. Others aren't so fortunate and they don't find love and instead find a truly dysfunctional home.

This is some of my understanding of humans. They are subject to every imperfect and disorganized thing around them. Our existence or existence. I always admired people like Jung, and Freud, and Tony too.  They are willing and fascinated about trying to establish some baselines we can all trust.

You think your computer is complicated...you realize your own mind is more powerful. Everything you see around
you called reality came within the power of the human mind. The ideas, imaginations, concepts are all yours.

Lets get back to hurt. People have emotions and they are hurt. We should rejoice. It means your are alive. Someone who doesn't experience feelings or emotions most likely will not be productive. I have read some of Tony's articles but I have to take time to digest some of them. 

My main thoughts are tonight mostly about how people have a hard time reaching each other because of many reasons. The main one is being judgmental.  Its okay to feel the way you feel and be who you are.

If you were damaged and we all are, thats okay too.  In the world , I think there are more people who are hurt
than the lost causes like psychos or socios.  Even so , we have to recognize those too. We have to protect ourselves. Its reality.

I have the experience of growing up with people who were functional but also hopelessly unprepared for the world too.

The human condition is complex and difficult to understand. Like i said, it is frightening to study much of it. 

So fear holds people back and sometimes for good reason. Sometimes the fear is real, but we can manage

it.   Only deal is, your subconscious is like the most modern digital electronic camera and the world's greatest super computer. Even though you may have rationalized or struggled with something, I think your subconscious

says, when its doin back ups or reengergizing, shows you all kinds of crazy stuff.

Maybe the best way to approach life is not be afraid to understand yourself.

and enjoy some humor...at that point in the speech the angry mob became outraged and started throwing

tomatoes..monty python.

So, if we really learn to communicate, we will learn to allow people to be who they are, free of influences, and
get back to basics.  Whoever planted that in your head could have been right or wrong.

so like the who says...who are you ..who who

Rand

• View Profile
Re: Dreams in History
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 12:15:56 AM »
I came across a few references to dreamers in history. One is the article about Daniel. I think he had the greatest illustration of a dream in ancient times. Daniel seemed to be good at interpreting things. Jacob had a dream there was a ladder that reached to heaven. Peter had a dream that all sorts of food came down from the sky. Paul had a dream that he had entered a 3rd level. John had a dream about many symbolic things resembling the great difficulties of man.

Me not quite so great. I had a dream I was drinking crystal clear water and it had wierd floaties in it. That was in the morning. At night, for whatever reason, I poured all the pickle juice out of a jar and drank it. It had pickle floaties in it.  Something I would never do. It was a premonition or way of my sub conscious playing with me.
Sounds fake, but no there were two good reasons for me doing it that I didn't plan. So it did happen in happen stance. Like a funny game probably because I recently tuned in here.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 10:56:39 AM »
Rand - Please see http://dreamhawk.com/news/prayer-and-dream-interpretation-2/

You will see that many people can do as well as Daniel if they open to the Highest in them.

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:22 AM »
"What happens to us. We learn many things. Some people are blessed and are just like a young plant that grows and is nurtured in a protective environment called their family. Others aren't so fortunate and they don't find love and instead find a truly dysfunctional home.

This is some of my understanding of humans. They are subject to every imperfect and disorganized thing around them. Our existence or existence. I always admired people like Jung, and Freud, and Tony too.  They are willing and fascinated about trying to establish some baselines we can all trust."

I agree with that and other things you wrote. But I honestly think there is a way out of it. It would be a cruel and meaningless life otherwise. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us/#Victims

Tony