Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: two questions..  (Read 6130 times)

Anchy

• View Profile
two questions..
« on: December 06, 2012, 05:05:56 PM »
In last two weeks, I had dreams that are the same in some way. In one I am buying something in a market or shop ( I can't decide what) I had dream this 2-3 times. Then in the other I am forgetting something bag or my coat and I am going back to get it, I had dream this 2 times. What can this mean?

Rgrds,

Anchy

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: two questions..
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 04:51:44 PM »
Hello Anchy,

It is always helpful to know the details of the dream...the more detail that you include, the better probability of accuracy from my end. Sometimes it is difficult to remember the specifics I know.  Even without specifics important aspects can be gleaned.   

To shop in ones dream shows often indicates that the dreamer has something to decide or looking to fulfill a need (especially since this dream is a repeating theme for you). So during the period of  the time you had these dreams you were likely searching for answers, or looking to "buy into" a concept or idea. In the dream, if you had actually made a selection and then purchased you have likely made a decision. If you feel that your forgetfulness dream was directly associated to the decision and purchase dream, then it is possible that you have not followed that which you have decided upon.
Example... I once worked with a dreamer who had similar theme dreams. Like yours, they were presented back to back over a short period of time.  In her dream she was shopping for a book that would help her to understand and implement a better nutritional lifestyle and she was pleasantly surprised when she found just what she was looking for. She left the store but she also left her book, her wallet, and her purse. She went across the street to a cafe and had a very expensive lunch that she knew was bad for her health.  When she could not pay for the lunch (because she left her stuff across at the bookstore she asked the manager to allow her to leave to get everything she had forgotten at the bookstore.

She went to the bookstore and retrieved her wallet, and purse but she could not remember what she had bought.

IN essence she had made a decision, and a commitment, (buying in to the idea to do the right thing) but she did not follow through because she went across the street ( back to the old ways)  and forgot about it. 

IN reality she admitted that this is indeed what happened. She planned the perfect diet and new way of life but she soon fell off the wagon, (forgetting her commitment).

In some parallel way, it is likely that you have also forgotten about a commitment or have not followed through?

regards,
sailrmc

Anchy

• View Profile
Re: two questions..
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »
Thank you SAILRMC for your time and interpretation,

I thought that this dream is not so important for me..so I did not remember the details, but when i saw that I dream that again and again, I decide to ask for same help. In that dreams I didn't buy anything because I don't know what to buy, I woke up before I make a decision.  It is true that in this period I had to decide for one things in my life connected with love. I did that yesterday. I finally make a decision in my real life.
Yesterday I dream also where I am buying something and this time I make a decision. In a dream I am somewhere with a lot of people, there I was talking with one boy from my high school (In real life I haven't see them since I finished my high school) I was really happy that I met him in a dream and I said to him that I like him and than I go to buy water. I am not sure that the dream where I am forgetting something it is connected with the dream where I am buying things.

Anchy,

Rgrds..