Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Basket of Penises  (Read 6822 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Basket of Penises
« on: December 15, 2012, 08:52:24 PM »
I am in a factory...dark inside...dark men sitting at desks I pick up an old rolled up newspaper.

I see my self sitting at a desk.  It is tall like a drafting table ....I am using a pen or pencil drawing some sort of geometric shape...using different shaped rulers...have a calculator on the desk....there are vegetables all over the desk and around me....to the right of the me sitting down is a large rectangular farm like table covered with sweet potatoes.

I get a telephone call...I am not sure but I think someone is asking me for something...my sister?...money maybe...I tell the person that they have to stop doing this...that they are dipping into my?.  I take a small knife and carve out small pieces of sweet potato.  I go to the table behind me and pick up a small square basket...the kind you would find berries or fruit in.   In it are several red pieces of fruit...I touch and pick up one...it is soft...they actually look like penises with balls on one end...I put it back in the basket.  I look at the table and there are no sweet potatoes left...the table is bare...I look under the tabletop in a hidden cabinet for the ticket to the farmers market.  Maybe I can give her that...but I can not find the ticket.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Basket of Penises
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 10:24:19 AM »
Christine – I am not sure about this, but here goes. You start in a studious mood, may be trying to figure out angles to deal with things. It is largely intellectual, yet you are surrounded by forms of nourishment.

The telephone call comes and breaks through the thinking into your feelings. You want it to stop. You go to take some of the natural nourishment around you and the basket is choices you have. One is like penis but you do not want to go in that direction; having said no to that it means that all the forms of nourishment have gone.

The ticket is a telling point, it represents your feelings of right to something, therefore confidence and proof or validity. Sometimes it is about a correct view of something; so without it – the ticket – you cannot go nor do whatever. Also it is a sign that you have paid for the right.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 04:08:12 PM »
Hi Tony,

OK so I was looking in the dictionary under penis and read "men are at the mercy of women".  I was hoping you could explain that.

Thank you,

Chris

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 10:07:19 AM »
Hi Chris – That was a quote from someone’s dream, and his feelings as a man about his wife. Several times I have come across situations in which a man is completely blackmailed by his wife. He is completely dominated by his need for sex, so his wife denied it to him unless he did as she told him. One couple I knew went on like that for twenty years. It all started because her mother ruled the house of the couple, and his wife agreed with it – he didn’t. In his case he didn’t do as she wanted, so for twenty years there was not sex in the marriage.

When I was a young boy I lived in London, and in Soho the prostitutes were all standing in the street offering themselves to the men who were almost queuing up with their wages in their hands. I felt at the time that I would never be at the mercy of women. Of course it was a very crazy idea, but I was young.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 11:06:29 AM »
Wow!  Thank you for sharing all of that.

I have recently started dating men again, after a 10 year break and lots of internal work.  I do not know who this person is that is dating them yet but she is different, enjoying herself, giving them space to be in control of themselves and making sure that I allow myself that too.  Odd that past pain has given way to an amazing sensitivity and fascination with gender.   

I am so grateful for you and your work...I would not be the me that I am now without it.

Christine