Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: the chapel perilous for christine  (Read 5774 times)

mikey

• View Profile
the chapel perilous for christine
« on: December 17, 2012, 01:17:30 PM »
hi,just thought i would mention a liitle on the" chapel perilous "i have mentioned it on a few of my posts,
apart from the obvious ref to the arthurian legends it is also a metaphor for the sudden spiritual/psychological turmoil we find our selves in,when our views or belief system takes a battering from what is actually the real truth,
i always imagine a person who is a cold hard rationalist who lets say ,absolutly does not believe in ghosts,then one day he meets one,his centre of gravity or the foundation of his beliefs ,that which protected him or her has been wrecked,
this happened to me through a series of dreams that seemed to show future events in my own life ,right down to little details which i could not ignore,this created a state of turmoil for me,where the hell was this info coming from,nearly drove me mad,
the trouble is i spoke to the wrong people,they said dreams do not have this function,i believed them,but they kept coming till i listened,thats the chapel perilous.
in the chapel perilous myth ,you walk in,the door behind you slams shut,there is no going back,in reality this is the moment that you have that strange encounter that changes your beliefs,you cant go back after after a moment like that,and you are stuck there till a door opens somewhere else in the room,and open it will ,when your ready.
this is my journey as i can relate it to this myth,
rgds mikey

Christine

• View Profile
Re: the chapel perilous for christine
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 12:57:18 AM »
Mikey,

Thank you for the further explanation...it was very helpful.

In my own chapel perilous...my beliefs about myself, what motivated some of my past behavior, and how I relate to others have changed.  I am not acting out of my higher self or my lower self anymore....or any particular role...or black or white...just me as one.  I have not fully embodied this "one" yet.

Christine

Christine

• View Profile
Re: the chapel perilous for christine
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 04:04:14 PM »
Mikey,

Funny last night I dreamt I was walking on a road and to the left of me was a woman standing...me.  She wanted me to meet and greet her.  I instead moved past her to the right and got caught in a flood of black water looking for my black car.

Chris