Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pulled Out Of Body (Dead Loved Ones Dream)  (Read 5942 times)

kruffin

• View Profile
Pulled Out Of Body (Dead Loved Ones Dream)
« on: January 10, 2013, 07:52:15 PM »

I dreamed that my sister who died 3 years ago was whispering in my ear, she looked younger that she was when she passed (she was 24) She started off standing in a place that was above me, I could only see part of it and it looked sort of foggy, but i saw trees. All I can remember is that she mentioned white fur. I told her I loved her and instantly I felt like i was being pulled out of my body, I got scared and screamed no because I thought I was dieing. Soon after I fell back asleep, I could see burst of beautiful gold and silver christmas trees on top of a black background and then my father's face among them (he recently passed away). The images almost looked like holograms.

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Pulled Out Of Body (Dead Loved Ones Dream)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 08:21:11 PM »
Hey Kruffin,

I have had hologram dreams too...very rare!

It seems as if your sister and father in your dream are trying to pull you into feeling...but your mind, where fear resides, made you step back.

For the raindrop, joy is entering the river-
unbearable pain becomes its own cure. - Ghalib

It will be interesting to see how your dreams progress...so keep posting! 

kruffin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 05:43:18 AM »
Thanks Christine. I'll try to tackle that fear. I am curious about the holographic dreams, what do they mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 11:58:38 AM »
Kruffin - Dreams are an introduction to the many wonders that you are. Christine is so right in what she says.

Entering a new dimension, is what you sister was trying to lead you to, and it does often feel as if you are dying. But you cannot die in a dream, only experiencing it.

Please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions/#TalkingDead in which I felt terror that I was dying.

Tony