Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Invisible Enters My House  (Read 6197 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Invisible Enters My House
« on: December 24, 2012, 02:31:28 AM »
I am standing in my house looking through the living room at the inside of the front door.  The door opens about a foot or two feet.  I know something or someone came in the house but it is invisible...and the door closes.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Invisible Enters My House
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 01:30:30 PM »

Chris – It seems like you were visited by bodiless awareness. Was it a visitor; a friend or an adviser? It is now in you – the house being you – and the door closes. Truly a great visit.

Did you see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions/#TalkingDead in which I was an invisible visitor – except for my dog.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 02:03:11 AM »
Tony,

Thank you so much for your response.

About two months ago...a voice in my dream said "You are now leaving this earth."

Since them I have noticed more feelings in my body, with that taking the lead, and noticed less fearful and judgemental thoughts...less fight or flight reactions in my mind.  If I do have the latter at all, I seem to slip back into my body to see if it's true...if that makes any sense at all.

I also met someone...a man...about a month ago and in some ways have some deep positive feelings for him.  We are friends and lovers.  I am not sure if we are passing through each other's lives or if he might be a long term friend and or a long term partner...my goal has been just to stay "engaged" with him and see what happens...to treat each other as human beings first and male and female second.  For someone that has had very negative experiences with,  feelings about and behavior toward men he has been a balm for me of sorts.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 10:23:06 AM »
Chris – I am a silly old man who is carried away by feelings about things. And I am wonderfully full of feelings about what you wrote about you. I know because it happened to me too that something wonderful can grow in your life – if you let it in. And you have – the door was opened and it came into you.

Dear Chris – it never ends.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 12:57:04 AM »
Tony,

Silly AND sweet, too.

Chris