Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snake  (Read 6133 times)

saintlaluna

• View Profile
Snake
« on: October 28, 2010, 10:56:54 PM »
i was walking through a forest and saw a huge snake, the biggest on record was sitting curled up in the ground.  It stirred a little, rose up and looked at me. I was in fear that it would strike at me but it didn’t.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Snake
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 10:51:52 AM »
Saintlaluna – I am almost certain this is about you becoming conscious of the basic urges in you- the reptile brain as it is called. As this is an actual fact of your body, it usually represents itself as a snake or lizard, or even sometimes a dragon.

At times it can be a dinosaur. Whatever it presents itself as it is a very important part of you. Your first meeting with it promoted fear. Fear and anger, sexual impulses and habitual responses to events are the very nature of that level of ourselves. Obviously if you run from it you are not bringing your basic instincts into your present. So you may be subject to sudden fears or angers. So make friends with it and try to understand it in whatever way you can.

The fact it looked at you means you have become aware of those parts of your feelings.

Tony