Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Just one of the many dreams I have.  (Read 5187 times)

Tesfallout

• View Profile
Just one of the many dreams I have.
« on: December 29, 2012, 05:58:25 AM »
Before I start, this may have been several dreams in a row that I happened to remember on the same night. (P.S. I am a guy if that makes any difference)

I began in the hallway at my school and was accompanied by a girl I assumed to be a close friend of mine, I remember she was wearing a red and white pleated skirt, but I never remembered seeing her face.  We went to a PE class and she began to ask me if I thought it was possible to run up the wall far enough to be able to mess with the mini-blinds on the windows above.  I responded by saying I didn't think so and having her stand with her back to the wall so I could estimate how far up it was.  It was about 3 times her height up to them.  We then went inside the gym (we had been in the lobby area, or an adjacent gym with marble floors and large grey, bricked walls) and she and some other girls had begun trying to climb on top of the basketball goals hanging from the ceiling.  I then left the gym and found myself with two more friends inside of an abandoned ship, as we explored the inside of the ship, we passed through a hallway with three severed monkey heads and then one of the friends discovered the main control room which had a large square wooden box around what appeared to be an acrylic tube.  As my friend discovered this area, I was attempting to control the angle at which I was viewing this scene, in order to give it a more cinematic effect.  On the second or third try, I was able to get it right and managed to zoom in on the ship's title "Nautilus" engraved on a plaque on the square box.  Then one of the golden statues at the corner of the box began to speak, saying that the ship required 'hooves' to move.  We dismissed it as nonsense and tried to comfort my third friend that we would not use his hooves to fuel the ship, (I guess he was some sort of centaur or goat-man) As we were passing back through the hall with the monkey heads, I picked one of them up, which then came alive as I punted it like a ball. (I must note that throughout this all, I felt no sense of fear or surprise, I was having fun) The hooved friend then became hysterical and ran off in the direction I had kicked the head, then as he got there, he turned into a large spider and disappeared. As he disappeared, cobwebs appeared on everything.  Then the ship began to move and my remaining friend and I exited the craft and set it alight.  Once on the sidewalk from exiting the ship, I looked to my left and there it was, destroyed and burning.  I then noticed a queen wearing blue and her company approaching us on horseback, I made my friend to kneel before her because he was wearing an American-Civil-War era British 'Redcoat,'  And I did not want him mistaken as an enemy and killed.  After the queen was satisfied we weren't enemies, she and her company rode off and I set out for a large cruise-ship looking boat in the distance.  I was then on the cruise ship enjoying water rides that were like darkly lit water slides, (tubes) though you always seemed to come out at the same level on the boat after the ride. (because dream logic) As I went into one of them, I was slightly too heavy and was being slowed because of friction with the slide, and I was almost run into as I came out of the bottom of the slide by a girl.  As we both went to get back on the ride she said I was too heavy to go fast (she implied fat) and I replied with "nah, I'm just muscular" and flexed my six pack to prove my point.  She then went ahead of me on the slide and I lost sight of her.  I then heard the sound "Jigglypuff" (like the pokemon) in front of me on the slide, and I responded by accurately mimicking it's cries twice. I was then joined by a good friend of mine from real life (who I recognized) and we decided to mess with the people on the boat and joined hands and skipped into the water slide, where we listened for the "Jigglypuff" sound again. 

Then I woke up.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Just one of the many dreams I have.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 11:03:25 AM »
Tesfallout – Everything in a dream is created out of your thoughts, your feelings, your fears and failings, even your, and particularly, unknown and immense life that give you existence. So, as with computer games everything has powers, and if you find your way in the game you can claim the immense powers. But as with PC games nothing can hurt you or kill you. But if you miss the clues you have to start again.

So I feel as if you missed several clues that could have led to amazing changes in you. You have a very important inner life – see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us/#DualBeing 

For instance in your inner dream world you could easily have run up the gym wall. But because you were still stuck in the worldview of your physical senses you didn’t claim that one in the game (of life). Also her is an example of what you could have done:

Example: I was involved in a group and at some point felt that I needed to demonstrate the ability to fly. So I ascended into the air and flew around the room. Hardly anybody took any notice of this except toward the end one small boy with large brown eyes was looking at me out of a large window somewhere above the hall in which the play was taking place. He was leaning against the glass looking at me. So I looked him straight in the eye and rose straight upwards with the most wonderful feeling of exhilaration shared with the child. Then I became lucid and began to shift the dream in a particular direction. Firstly I brought the man and his wife together with myself in a communal embrace. Then together we lifted off into the air in flight, and in front of the children performing the play we did the most beautiful and colourful aero acrobatics. As we did these we were able to produce coloured lights flowing from us. Then in the end I created a great ball of coloured light that I broke into angels flying in the air and descending to touch the watchers. Then again into the ball which shattered into tens of thousands of coloured and shining pieces that gently fell like snowflakes touching those watching and disappearing into them sharing the wonder and beauty I felt flowing through me.

Also you missed the wonderful clues left you by the monkey’s heads and the goat/centaur man – and of course Nautilus which could have taken you to the very depths of yourself.

So I suggest you treat your dreams like a game (as your dream suggest by Pokemon) and sit and imagine yourself back in the dream and climb the wall in imagination, and pick up the living heads and treat them with respect; and slowly and with feeling explore the possibilities of your dream.

Tony