Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snake Bite Dream  (Read 5992 times)

logbags

• View Profile
Snake Bite Dream
« on: January 15, 2013, 12:55:11 AM »
I have had a dream of a snake biting my hand in the fleshy area between the thumb and index finger. I was impressed with the interpretation by the moderator of this website. I have prostate cancer and yesterday I started eating apricot kernels which of course contain cyanide which is a poison said to help with cancer (Vitamin B17).

I immediately had a dream of a snake biting my hand. Last time I had this dream I started up a relationship with a younger Thai woman and Thais say a dream of a snake bite is the sign of meeting a life partner or a karmic like relationship. I think they are linking snake poison to the sexual energies of a woman that 'bite' a man.

I think symbolically snake venom or a snake bite is very symbolic of sexuality, good sex can be therapeutic but bad sex can be destructive and poisonous. When I was working as a Vedic astrologer I used to write about this all the time, the symbology of Scorpio and how the Scorpion kills its mate after copulation etc. The obvious link between the Scorpion and the snake are poison.

Of course there is also the symbology of the Kundalini in Yoga and the transmutation of sexual energies. My dream yesterday also came after debating the pro's and con's of current treatments for prostate cancer which I consider too drastic.  My Dr I'm sure thinks I'm in denial and wants me to get the cancer cut out. So there is some confusion in which way to go etc.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Snake Bite Dream
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 01:54:37 PM »
DearLogbags - Obviously you have built up a whole lot of associations that need to be explored. So may be you could try looking at http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson  and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/#reptilebrain

Tony