Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black wedding dress  (Read 6608 times)

Anchy

• View Profile
Black wedding dress
« on: January 06, 2013, 04:03:04 PM »
I dream this today.

In first part of the dream I was in a car with one men that I am seeing for some time and his friends. When we come on the street where I live, I said to them to stop the car, and I run away from the car no explaining way I am leaving.

Than I was in my neighborhood and I wanted to go in the garden to one my friend from childhood (It was short way to my house), but there was two dogs, one was small and not dangerous but the other one was scaring me.  Than I realize that I can't  pass there because of the dogs, so I go to another way and come to my house. Then in the house next to mine was my friend wedding. In their garden were a lot of people, everyone was dancing. Than I saw my friend,  she was also dancing but she was wearing a black wedding dress, when I saw her I thought she was always unconventional and it was "cool" that she doesn't wear white wedding dress.

Is this dream is about me..or about my friend? Why she was wearing a black wedding dress...Is it symbolize death?

Any thoughts will be welcome..

Anchy..

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Black wedding dress
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 03:25:11 PM »
Anchy – This is difficult for me to answer because I do not know whether you are married or thinking of getting married.

But I feel the dream is not about your friend but you. You start the dream by not facing your fears – the dogs. And that is not a good path to take because it colours everything that comes from it. So it seems that you feel or wonder whether you would like an unconventional relationship and your dream is saying that it would be quite black – not good.

Tony

Anchy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 12:03:01 AM »
Thanks Tony,

I am not married,  I have just started one relationship but it has finished very fast..:( And it was my decision... you are right..I am afraid of commitment or something more that comes with the times and on the other hand I am looking for relationship that will be serious but I don't fight for it enough probably ... I must do something about it.

Best regards,

Anchy

Daydreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 10:05:47 AM »
Hi Anchy  :)

Where you are seated in the car is also relevant as it shows your feeling about control in your own life.  Were you in the "driving seat"? are you in control?  Also what type of car/colour etc. 

When we think back to our childhood and many times spent in a friends garden playing, a place where we felt happy, at peace, protected and secure.  In order to make this a part of your every day life there are emotional hurts that you need to face from your childhood and focus on healing them so you can be at peace.  The age of the childhood friend will give an indication of what age you need to regress to and see what was happening in your life at that time, what painful experiences were you going through?

People dancing in the garden is asking you to be happy and celebrate your life instead of giving more attention to the negatives as depicted by the black wedding dress. 

I am very new to this Anchy and you are my first on this site, thank you for sharing your dream  ;)

Anchy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 12:21:18 AM »
Hi DAYDREAMER,

Thanks for your time, and welcome to this site...It is good here, very comfortable. :)
I was in the back of the car, so does it mean that I am manipulated by someone? In that case I don't have the control of my life, but I run away out of the car (Before I dream that in my real life I was asking myself is it possible to be manipulated by someone and because of it, mostly, I decide to end the relationship). I am thankful to you about this a lot. I don't remember the type and color of the car.

I should think what happened than in my childhood..I can't connect this with anything right now. Thanks  anyway.. You are good.

Rgrds..

Anchy