Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Having a baby  (Read 6595 times)

isabella

• View Profile
Having a baby
« on: October 02, 2010, 06:14:08 PM »
I dreamt last night that i was pregnant. The birth seemed to be skipped or i cannot remember it. As my baby was born people were telling my she was pretty, like a chloe, but i was not able to hold her. When i saw her i saw she was half asian and that she had already grown and was a few months old. Her hair was blue.
The I realised my own mother had had a child around the same time and now she was three. I was still trying to get a pram for her and she was growing so fast.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Having a baby
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 10:43:07 AM »
Isabella – An interesting dream.

Well your baby seems to be very special. Now this can either be a presentiment that you will have a special child, but more likely that you are going through giving birth to a new part of you that is growing very fast. By ‘new part’ I mean that each of us are all the time developing, and we have an enormous potential, and the new part is something special coming into your life.

That the child is half Asian and has blue hair means that this new ability you are growing has to do with the intuitive side of your nature, so this suggests that you are linked with, or the new you will link with influences of a subtle or spiritual nature. So it may be that this will connect you with a power greater than you already have entering your life.

Tony