Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: landing dream  (Read 5197 times)

mikey

• View Profile
landing dream
« on: January 27, 2013, 12:57:26 PM »
tony,
i had this dream the other night and am a bit stumped while i can understand some of the symbology,some i cannot seem to relate to.
the dream.
i am travelling in an aeroplane,feels a bit like a ww2 flying fortress with the overtones of a passanger aircraft,
i am going round with a female stewardess checking the structure,noticing and repairing any faults i find,namely shrapnel tears in the outer skin ,
now in the cockpit,the female tells the pilot ,this is mikey he has been with us from the very beginning,i felt some pride in this as i had been loyal to the journey,
the pilot who had a golden radiance about him just looked and smiled as he dealt with some minor turbulence caused by a mountain we had just passed over,
we are on our approach now to the landing strip,i do not have a seat belt,the pilot tells me to brace myself when we land as there will be a very quick deceleration,as is usually the case in a landing aircraft.
as we are about to touch down ,i am thinking what an incredible journey this has been,a great adventure,i feel contented,
about to land.
regds mikey

mikey

• View Profile
Re: landing dream
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 07:47:52 PM »
forgot to mention the last part of the dream,the bit i am struggling with,
it seems we are going to land in germany,i realise in the dream that it is only a short hop across the channel back to England where i live,
i have no associations with germany,never been,not a place i am interested in visiting,
the only things i can think of in regard to germany are the collective ones,ie they are famous for their efficiency & engineering,& of course the ww2 themes of the great escapes from pow camps,dont know if this is relevent or not.
rgds mikey

Christine

• View Profile
Re: landing dream
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 12:52:38 AM »
Hi Mikey,

What came up for me that you did not mention was that Germany was divided into East and West until the wall came down....and the Germans also persecuted people they perceived to be less than.  If the latter applies, you could be on the receiving or giving end of that.

Christine