Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Last night's dream has stumped me. HELLLPPP!  (Read 6898 times)

auntynita

• View Profile
Last night's dream has stumped me. HELLLPPP!
« on: January 17, 2013, 05:56:47 AM »
Last night I dreamt I looked down my body and on my torso I noticed a small clump of what looks like a feather but when I touched it, it was soft black hair, between 1 – 2 inches long, attached to my body. I had soft pale pink skin
(kind of like baby skin).  I pulled out the clump and then found another and then another..... only ever on the front of my torso (stomach region.

What does this mean please?

amIcrazy

• View Profile
Re: Last night's dream has stumped me. HELLLPPP!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 07:48:39 AM »
Are you pregnant?

auntynita

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 07:51:16 AM »
I can say 100% no on that one.  I'm not trying or planning at the mo.  It's the most bizarre dream that I can't seem to relate to me at this point in my life.  Any suggestions?

amIcrazy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 09:52:33 AM »
the other thing that comes to mind is maybe you're ovulating the baby pink skin, the feathers representing your eggs, birds lay eggs

Daydreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 10:54:05 AM »
Hi there!

This to me sounds like a re-birthing dream, you have been brought back to the moment of your birth and what you are seeing on your torso could possibly be the view you had on exit from your Mother.  Always a very positive thing to experience in a dream, a new beginning for you? can you relate to this?  Are you beginning a new journey in life?    :)

sailrmc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 06:47:59 PM »
Perhaps you are feelings as if you are taking on more of an authority figure role in life as of late. Realizing that you have more hair (as mentioned, and in places that you had not noticed)...may also point to the fact that you are taking on responsibility (decision making or becoming more authoritative), in areas of life (yours or others close to you) than you have previously realized.

In a manner of speaking, this happens when someone is not stepping up to the plate and the we take charge and finally realize that it is a role that has taken us over (not one that we had consciously decided to take on).

regards,
sailrmc