Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Coming down the mountain :)  (Read 5056 times)

Daydreamer

• View Profile
Coming down the mountain :)
« on: January 18, 2013, 10:34:45 AM »
In my dream there was news of a murder, I had a great curiosity about this so I boarded a train at the foot of a mountain close to where I live.  Although it is a mountain there are many housing estates resting on it.  On the train there are many people, all standing.  We are all looking at one another, wondering could one of us be the killer?  Then someone points to a German lady and says "it could be you" and she starts to laugh.  I feel people looking at me thinking the same, because I am so quiet.  As the train stops we all get off and I decide to make my way back down the mountain in search of a bus stop.

I now have a back pack and walking as if I am hiking in the hills.  I come across a small village, there are seven men on a corner where I need to walk and I am nervous of them.  One tries to grab me and I run out into the road and get hit by a small yellow mini.  Then a small moped (motorbike) pulls in and I get on the back with someone who drives past all the men who are still after me.  We stop and I get off and realise it's a woman driving the motorbike, I thank her.  Then she has a bicycle and says she will guide me to the bus stop.  I am following her and another woman then appears.  I am on foot and they are cycling so I try hard to keep up.  

We then arrive at some building with many flights of stairs, walking in I see a shadow behind me of one of the women with what appears to be a hammer, she was about to strike me on the back of the head with it but I turn around and grab it from her just in time.  She begs me not to call the police, I say why would I you saved my life from those men.  

I then make my way on my own and see a river flowing so decide to let that guide me back down the mountain.  Then to the left of the river I see many African people, they are digging the ground.  I walk up to a big lady and expect her not to speak any English because she looks a different nationality.  I ask her where can I find the bus stop and with a great British accent (I'm Irish) she says ah yes, just down there a bit.. I feel relieved, thank her and walk on down the mountain.  Then I wake up!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance  ;D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 11:18:15 AM by Daydreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Coming down the mountain :)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 11:37:50 AM »
DayDreamer - Inside you there are a murderer, a great lover, a sadist and homosexual, an inventor and genius, an angel and devil, as well as God and the stars. To repress them is to force them into expression in your outer life. Be prepared to meet the lover, the murderer, the small hurt child, the saint and the lunatic. They are all there in your dreams. So it is you who are the murderer, though you run away from the thought. That is why you are curious – we murder ourselves by repressing our childhood curiosity and love, by avoiding our own genius our sexual feelings and the Life in us.

The seven men who try to grab you are probably the forces that are trying to confront you with your actions. You feel they will kill you because your present attitudes must die before you can fully meet yourself.

The woman who protects you and then tries to murder you is your own murderous instinct. If you want to really work on this I suggest you try http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The river and the African woman is your own natural self and the flow of Life within you. It is a good idea to follow it as it will lead you to the sea – your core self.

Tony

Daydreamer

• View Profile
Re: Coming down the mountain :)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 11:09:55 AM »
Hi Tony,

Thank you so much for your wonderful interpretation, it makes a lot of sense to me!  I have met with many of these different characters and some that have not been mentioned also.  I really appreciate you taking the time to respond and I will take my time now to reflect on each dream character.. the murderer worries me a little, is she the one who kills off different aspects of my own thought & feeling world? are they always negative?  I need to think on this. 

Thanks again and God bless x