Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Squares and threes  (Read 7466 times)

Romanov

• View Profile
Squares and threes
« on: November 01, 2010, 03:41:16 PM »
Hi Tony,

I have had recurring dreams of perfect squares. Either a square in the form of a ditch with three men in it, or a perfect glass square in the middle of the ceiling with man crawling on it.  Or I am tilling earth in the shape of perfect square, as though I am about to plant seeds.  Or taking out perfect square chocolates out of a shopping bag or sweeping a floor with square tiles or putting perfect square tiles on a wall .......

Also three is a recurring symbol usually in the form of humans.  Three men, or sometimes one woman and two men.  Or mostly three men, usually one tall and two short men....  There are times when it feels the symbol could be negative, and sometimes no feelings at all.

Can you help guide me?

Best regards
Romanov

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Squares and threes
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 11:04:04 AM »

Romanov – These are unusual dreams. I sometimes have dreams from people in which they use a square, but not so often and mixed with triangles.

The square is the universal symbol of earth, and also of the physical body, of enclosure.

And then the triangle or three is the perfect marriage of opposites – of a man and a woman – or of union with the soul and spirit. But it can show a marriage or union that produces offspring. But in your dreams it is usually three men – or only once the triangle of two men and one woman.

But there are so many different scenes, and the only thing that links them is the word perfect. So the nearest I can get is that there is a massive process going on in you about the seeking of perfection in the body and in life – perhaps marriage. Of course dreams can suggests that such perfection is not reachable in everyday life, but it certainly seems there is a great stress on the square and three. So I would suggest that you could try to find out for yourself. So if you imagine yourself as one of those perfect squares – and the  mind and imagination are so wonderful capable – then describe yourself as you are in the dream – the square. For instance you could start by saying, “I am a perfect square that Romanov has taken out of ……..” and see where you get to.

Tony

Romanov

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 11:57:19 AM »
Just remembered that another time when I have seen three, it has been in the form of two pink pigs and a hare running on their hind legs like humans and passing me by.  I had been sitting on a chair infront of a pond and I fell back in my chair as they rushed by.

Thanks for your guidance, I will try to decode by the methodology described by you!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 11:04:36 AM »
Please let me know of any new realisations, as I am still learning how to best advise people.

Tony