Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: new dream..  (Read 5642 times)

Anchy

• View Profile
new dream..
« on: January 25, 2013, 12:35:49 AM »

I dream like I wanted to go in the house of my grandmother ( she is death and nobody lives there) but before I come I realized that I had forget the keys. I was disappointed because of it, and I say to my friend I will go to house of my cousin near the house of my grandmother, and than I will call her again to go on coffee. When I get there the door of my grandmother's house was open..and the door on the other site of the house was also open so it was wind and everything was  somehow open on the street ..I can't explain it ..it was not nice at all.
I was wearing new black high heels and I say to my mother I want to change my high heels because they doesn't goes with my jogging suit. But I didn't change it.
Then I started to go somewhere I don't now where..but I know the the road was hard like to going on the mountain. While I was going, in one moment I thought It was earthquake but It wasn't, It was something like rock that was falling down..then there were a lot of people who wanted to get of the rocks, everyone were grabbing of the pieces, they were something useful.  I can't remember clear if it was rock but it was falling down, maybe something like mineral or magma. Than I find two pieces of it in my hands, it was big pieces. One women was behind me and she asked me to give her a half of my rocks. And I give it to her. Than I woke up.

What do you think about this dream?

Rgrds..

Anchy

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: new dream..
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 02:30:08 PM »
Anchy – The house of your grandmother is the house of   your ancestors – it is a way you can claim your inherited abilities. But the wind of the change, of the spirit does not let you enter; perhaps because you do not have the keys/knowledge to do so.

But then the earthquake and the rocks are part of what is needed. An earthquake is massive changes going on in you, and the rocks are pieces of your inner self, the eternal self, that are in your hands. The fact that you shared half of what you had shows that the changes happening will lead you to advice and help others who are ‘grabbing’ for what you are gaining easily.

Tony

Anchy

• View Profile
Re: new dream..
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 06:00:57 PM »
Tony,

Thanks for your time and interpretation. You are right... big changes are happening to me.. and I am giving what I gain to people around me..also truth.

Regards,

Anchy