Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream about black flowers and someone whom I have mot thought about nor dreamt about for a while..  (Read 4592 times)

mousugukawaru

• View Profile
I had a dream that I was living a new life, and I felt like that dream occured years after, well, reality. Let us just say that it is the future. That things I worry about today are gone and that si have continued moving on from a love that, well, until now I do not know what that was.

I have not achieved so much yet in life, but I did not care much. I still had depression, but was coping up with it. Then in my dream, I had to attend an event where I poshed up and all. Wearing a black dress with corsette and heels. I did not see anyone I know to talk to before the event started. I sat alone on a stone at a garden near by. I had a basket of black flowers. Not sure why. Then I saw him. The one whom I loved, but I am not sure he loved me back. Not even sure if he knew I liked him. But if ever, I knew it would not come from me. He was with a girl, whom I am not sure if she was his  girlfriend. But nonetheless I felt a pang of jealousy. I wish he does not see me, at the same time I wish he does.

Then the event began with a grand entrance which included me. Those who preceded me had to wait before they enter because they are introduced or something. So when it was about my turn, I waited. The,guy behind me was signaling me to get in, but I did not. Then I realized that I had to get in and I was not that important to be introduced. Upon entering the event hascstarted already. Cannot seem to find me a seat. No one is offering. Then when I was able to get a seat, I saw him in the front row, I was at the back by the way, and he sat next to the girl. He seems to have been an important person in the event. I decided to run away.

Upon coming home, my sister saw me, and asked me what happened. I said he was there. And so? Then I answered that my dress was uncomfortable.

I was going somewhere and phoned my bestfriend. However I was not able to tell her about it cause the line got cut off. I got off at some place peaceful and was naked. Then he saw me. I ran inside the washroom to put on some clothes and when I did and came out, he said "Hi <my name>" and hevwas not looking at me. He seemed or made it seem that he was not really approaching me, but the girl. That he, did not care nor about did he recognize me. But the black flowers. Those that I left when I ran away. They were with him.

I rushed away irked and embarrassed and wanted to talk about it to someone but everyone refused to talk about it. Not even ky mom nor my sister nor,my shrink. I was frustrated. I tried to just speak up but no one listened. And I complained that I was depressed and for me to feel better someone has to talk to me then I woke up.

Facts:
1 He is real, but in waking life, I knew that I moved on already, I have not been thinking of him but only after this dream
2 I suffered from depression but I am okay without meds now
3 He is really accomplished now despite the fact that he is young, and I am not but I have plans to be
4 We never had a closure, we do not know what happened, or maybe he does but whatever we had was long gone
5 He never knew I had depression but at that time I had it he was the one who was always there and listened. the sincerity though I am not sure.
6 I wanna know what it means cause it has been a while since Ive thought nor dreamed of him, and sudeenly this. Please help me.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Mousugukawaru – It hasn’t long gone. Remember that in the your dreams your most intimate fears and longings are given an exterior life of their own in the form of the people, objects and places of our dream. Therefore our sexual drive may be shown as a person and how we relate to them; or given shape and colour as an object; or given mood as a scene. Our feeling of ambition might thus be portrayed as a business person in our dream – our changing emotions as the sea or a river; while the present relationship we have with our ambition or emotions is expressed in the events or plot of the dream. See Moved on from.

So it is not your ex you are dreaming of, but your dreams are showing you your inner feelings about the past relationship and all the memories needing to be digested and learned from. Remember that because you were together for a while there is no way you can ‘have nothing to do’ with someone you have been intimately involved with. It doesn’t work like that. Most people are often totally unaware of the massive experience they take in during a relationship and how it interacts with them when we love someone. In other words the memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event.

You are dealing with lots of things such as not being able to ask for what you want; making excuses for that. I cannot write it all out here, but it might be worth you while to read the following: http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions/#FaceFear - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions/#AnEx - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony