Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: nightmares about the person i love having cancer  (Read 4430 times)

juliet

• View Profile
nightmares about the person i love having cancer
« on: February 02, 2013, 02:10:50 PM »
i believe that dreams can be prophetic because i have had prophetic dreams before. i have trouble figuring out which ones are prophetic tho. last night i had a nightmare about the person i love having cancer. in my dream the cause was it was genetic and it was passed down from his dad, and his brother could have been affected. when i woke up o remembered that his dad had testicular cancer when he was five and his brother was two. i am so afraid right now that something may be wrong whether it be cancer, sickness, or injury. i would appreciate any help and advice, thanks!
                       Always,
                         Juliet

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: nightmares about the person i love having cancer
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 05:49:26 PM »
Hello Juliet,
Yes, dreams can be precognitive, and it is difficult to know when a dream is such, until that which is depicted, takes place in waking life OR, unless the dream takes a certain form that the dreamer understands as precognitive from specific prior experience.  While some dreams may be precognitive, it is my belief that the majority of our dreams are more of the highly intuitive kind rather than ones the show specific future events.

Lots of information is collected by the mind, reference points and self understanding is built,  and used to help us grow as a person. We gain "balance" as an individual  in this way. Through certain types of conditioning we build a collection of puzzle parts (in a manner of speaking), that give us higher and higher probability of anticipating probable events in our life.  All the while, priorities are placed on the subject matter that our dreams will cover and very near the top of the list is fear.

Your dream is, in fact, addressing a legitimate fear that you have based on a probability which is based on fact.

Given this, how could you not be concerned for your loved one. Unless specific events  or lapses  in his health are causing your concern,  you may want to call attention to your concern and ask him to have regular checkups that may detect threats to his health.

IN precognitive dreams that deal with illness, there are often very special warning symbols. In my experience with other dreamers through the years,  dreams that address illness feature in very specific symbolism. When the dreamer does not pay attention, the features often become even more glaring in dreams that follow. 

regards,
sailrmc