Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Use the Three Horses  (Read 5436 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Use the Three Horses
« on: February 12, 2013, 08:52:06 PM »
I am a passenger in a car driven by a woman who looks like me with grey hair.  She says to me...you are with Jim now (the man I am dating is James)...don't you think Janice (the wife of Jim a friend I have) would be mad.

She says to me "use the three horses."

Each huge horse...they dwarf the people caring for them...and a "giant" riding each of them is being dressed one by one.

Each rider and horse is being dressed under a royal blue quilted blanket...or in private.  The people have to stand on the horse's back to reach the blanket over the head of the horse.  That is how big the horses are.

There is a rider sitting erect on each horse but not moving as the horse is being dressed.

The first rider and horse are being dressed in what looks like, close up, the shape of a pewter cup with beaded edging.  From far away it looks like armor.  The armor covers the giant and the shoulders/chest of the horse.  But the armor for both rider and horse stops at the knees of the giant, presumably so the horse can feel the riders direction.

The second horse...the rider is being dressed in a shield of safety pins which are all pinned together.

The third horse the rider is dressed in rectangular shaped mirrors with a string attached to each one...similar to what you would see in chimes.  The only purpose I can see for the string is to remove one mirror at a time.

The night I had this dream...before I went to sleep I reminded myself that other peoples perceptions and comments are about them and not me.

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Use the Three Horses
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »
The shield of safety pins may have actaully been box cutters.