Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tigers and Lions  (Read 4637 times)

Kate_

• View Profile
Tigers and Lions
« on: January 29, 2013, 04:45:21 PM »
Hope you can interpret this dream. I usually don’t dream. But I have been dreaming lately, and I remember them with clarity.

The first one is that I was in a prison. There were a bunch of Lions and other very wild animals outside. One lion broke inside. Someone held it, I pet its head. It allowed me to. I was kind of wary of it, feeling that it can attack at any moment, but was not afraid of it knowing somehow that it couldn't hurt or even kill me. I saw my little nephew reached out to touch it, and it beat him. I was furious at the Lion; me and other people inside the prison threw him out. I woke up.

About a day later, I had the same dream. The same place. A bunch of tigers of different colors, they were magnificent animals and very angry. They all broke inside the prison. They were running toward me and other people to attack us, I was not afraid, just kind of calm yet tense, and I started to speak in tongue (I am a Christian) I spoke firmly in tongues at each one that runs toward me, and every time they step back. Each time one runs toward, I spoke firmly in tongue at it, and it runs away. There was one tiger left, and the people and I pushed it out of one of the windows they broke to get inside the place. They all stayed outside, trying to get in but couldn’t. It was very difficult to leave the prison, I saw a way out, but then I woke up.

Kate

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tigers and Lions
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 03:44:12 PM »
Kate - Wow! An important dream.

The prison you are in is self created, as are our dreams. That is because dreams are a mirror of the state of our soul. I was trapped for years, and I would suggest you examine your habits of thought, your beliefs, or the limiting influences outside or within you.

Nothing can hurt you in your dreams and you cannot die. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us/#Hurt and also http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/#mammalbrain

But you were still suspicious, in other words you were creating suspicion in your soul, suspicion that could hurt a vulnerable part of you – your nephew.

You didn’t need to hold the tigers off by speaking in tongues. I guess you were doing it to control them – control your dream. As it says in the Bible And He said, “Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream” (Num. 12:6).

“I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams” (Acts 2:17). - “For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, That He may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.” (Job 33:14- 18).

So why avoid the animals? But I would suggest you explore your dream and get into its deep feelings by avoiding suspicion and using ‘tongues’ by asking what your dream means. It is a wonderful gift. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/prayer-and-dream-interpretation/

Tony