Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello, I am new in here  (Read 5461 times)

RebeccaP

• View Profile
Hello, I am new in here
« on: February 17, 2013, 04:34:36 AM »
My name is Rebecca and I have lots of dreams. I usually remember my dreams when I wake up and they will sometimes stick with me throughout the day and longer. I have also had several repeat dreams, but sometimes with minor changes to them.

1) Repeat dream of traveling down a road and I am the only one who knows how to get to the destination. When I/we (sometimes others are with me, sometimes I'm alone) get there, its an empty abandoned 'farm'. There is a run down barn straight ahead, with some un-cared for horses to the right of the road/drive and an old house to left side. Nobody lives there and some times when the people are with me, they walk in and take the horses to be 'dealt with' and I never see any of them again. When its just me, the horses all run off.

2) Repeat dream similar is, I am traveling and come to a set of barns in a large area like at a fairground and then there is a storm that starts rolling in. Everyone panics and the storm gets worse. The barns have an underground safe place for the animals and people that are there and I help everyone in. There is not enough space for everyone, so I decide that I will stay outside and make sure that help/rescue can find everyone. I wake up as the storm reaches its worst and don't know what happens after.

Can anyone help with insight on all of this. These dreams will sometimes keep me awake because I can't settle my mind back down to sleep peacefully again.
And, yes, these dreams are more persistant with the more stress I feel in my real life.
Thank you!

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: Hello, I am new in here
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 05:50:25 PM »
Hello Rebecca,
Hello Rebecca,

Your dreams appear to be related, and seem to deal with your path of life relative to uncertainties as to how to go about making "things" better. It looks as if you go about life, physically drained, and therefore emotionally challenged, from time to time (but in somewhat of a recurring pattern). While your approach to resolving this situation seems to be steady, it is predictable. As of the last presentation of your dream it would seem that your approach  lacks  lacking energy and enthusiasm? Putting one foot in front of the other and hoping for the best is not  as much of an issue an issue as the fact that, what you experience is recurring.

Reading between the lines, it looks as if you are shown what is not happening in your life, and from the recurring nature of this themed dream, it is time to take notice. Laying low, and weathering the storm, has it's benefits, (after all you get to live to see the next day) but there seems to be no resolution.

Think about the lack of energy and enthusiasm that you feel (emotionally and/ or,  sexually) and how to better deal with "situations in life" that leave you drained. Resolution to those issues are key to a peaceful sleep!

all the best,
sailrmc

RebeccaP

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 01:54:55 PM »
Thank you, sailrmc.
I do regularly feel drained of energy, especially when I am trying to get myself out of a routine that I feel holds me back. I have been working towards a goal in the last few months, but always feel that I am being held back or dragged down with every step I take.

Anyway, I appreciate the information. :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 08:31:27 AM »
Thanks again Sailrmc - I would like to add see - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony