Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream Of A Son  (Read 5063 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Dream Of A Son
« on: February 25, 2013, 01:56:16 PM »
This morning I dreamed I held my son for the first time.  He had beautiful light green eyes and an unusual nose.  While holding him I thought about his future.  I felt he was destined for good things.  The bad part is that the mother is my ex.  I'm in Florida visiting.  I missed the pregnancy, the birth, the bed rest.  I missed a lot and it breaks my heart.  I'm not angry at his mother, I understand her reasons for keeping him from me.  I was such a monster to her.  

In reality, in the waking world I have no son and I have no connection to her.

Edit: The boy was an infant, around 3 months. 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:44:38 AM by Aristocrates »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream Of A Son
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 12:59:26 PM »
Aristocrates – Wow, lucky you to have such a lovely dream son.

You visited your ‘dream’ ex and it was your inner ex that was the process in you that bore him and birthed him. That he was destined for good things is a promise of how he will grow in your life and achieve much. So drop some of the heart break and know it was all a part of having a son – a new part of you that will grow.

I believe that such a baby is a very real part of you - though an inner and not always an outer part. But it is a creation of a part of you that is only now becoming real in your life. In other words a dream baby is a new birth of part of you that needs to be cared for.

“Was in a basement where my wife and a woman I loved was giving birth to a baby, but I was somehow the one who gave birth to it without a doctor being there. It was a lovely boy. Its lower face was covered by a tight caul, but I pulled this off and it began to breathe. It opened its eyes and looked about, fully conscious; then said something about Jesus, and, “It is gone!” I asked what had gone, and it replied, “The other ego; where has it gone?” I explained that the spirit self it knew before birth was now gone so it could live in the body. The baby was then taken upstairs, and I felt it was a holy and wonderful baby. I was going to rest from the rigours of the birth, but on looking around saw how dusty and dirty the basement was. I began to clean it, and felt I would go upstairs and rest afterwards.”

The man who dreamt this said that he felt afterwards that at the time of the dream he had given birth to the very best of him. This became more and more obvious as years went by. Also he realised that his inner life, his unconscious, needed cleaning.

Tony