Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: BAT DREAM  (Read 11915 times)

Bulldog

• View Profile
BAT DREAM
« on: March 13, 2013, 06:16:28 PM »
I had a dream that I was inside a mall after closing with random unknown people around me. A black vampire bat was flying above me. The bat came towards me and I caught the bat in my hand. I walked the bat to a glass room with doors and was going to put the bat in the glass room so it could not get at anyone. Before I let go of the bat, the bat bit me on the hand. Two small clear liquid bubbles appeared on my hand. The bite was a gentle pinch. I let go of the bat and left it in the glass room. A male came and took the bat which turned into a male vampire wearing a long coat. This male was talking to the vampire as if he knew the vampire. As I walked away down the mall, which was now open with stores and people; I looked  back and the vampire was looking towards me ignoring the male and looking at  me as though he was trying to indicate something without having to speak. As I continued walking in the mall I developed super hearing skills as if the bat bite gave me super hearing. I began to hear a female moaning in sexual pleasure and thought of my wife. The female moaning who I thought was my wife moaned the name “Chris”. I then entered a cave and a blonde woman dressed like a cavewoman (not my wife) was trying to avoid eye contact with me. I walked past her and approached a caveman dressed in caveman clothing on the floor in a room and when I approached him he began saying he gives.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: BAT DREAM
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 02:38:14 PM »
Bulldog – My impression of the dream is that you were looking for or searching for something. What you found was the bat, a creature that lives in the dark and can see through sound. In other words it is about your intuition that that bit you, an intuition that in some way links with sexual passion, with being infected with the fear associated with emotional or sexual relationships; feeling that someone is too demanding; the sense of not being able to be independent of ones parent/lover, and feeling any personal independence or will is sucked away by them.

You will need to search your feelings to see whether any of that is true for you. The woman, possibly your wife, called out the name of Chris. Do you know anyone by that name? If so what associations do you have with it/him.

The end of the dream – avoiding eye contact – suggests feelings of guilt, guilt about what? I suggest looking at - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

Tony