Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The aliens have landed!  (Read 5722 times)

Daydreamer

• View Profile
The aliens have landed!
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:46:57 AM »
Hi there.. I received this dream from a friend of mine and I feel it's best to get feedback from those who don't know him as I am aware of what's going on in his life at the moment.  I would be so grateful to you all for any feedback you may be able to add, thanks so much x

I had a "waking dream" yesterday evening and again last night when I got into bed. I saw this huge "alien ship" like the one in War of the Worlds" land on the hills behind me. I ran upstairs to get my wife & the kids out of their beds and get some warm clothing on them. We all ran down stairs and I bundled them into the pantry which is between the kitchen and the utility room.

I grabbed a duvet on the way down from the bedroom and threw that over us & told every to keep still and quiet. I locked the door but could hear noises on the roof, like someone crawling up the roof tiles. I could also see under gap at bottom of the door a red beam sweeping across the floor of the kitchen. I opened the door very slightly and could see staring out into the living room and there was a huge alien type (it looked like the alien from Predator only worse) and he was scanning the room with a red scattered beam. I could see a car passing the front of the house and the alien turned around & evaporated the car into nothing.

I called the Gardai (police) and told them what was happening and they said that they couldn't come until the Armed Response Until was available. I then heard my neighbours house being crushed by the spaceship and then the one next to it, the same. The alien was then joined by two more and I knew they were going to break in and attack from different parts of the house. Meanwhile the spaceship was hovering over my house as I could feel the vibrations of it.

I sneaked out of the pantry and made my way along the kitchen floor over to the back door & window to see what I could see... I popped my head up and saw the sky was full of these spaceships and remember thinking that we and the rest of humanity were finished!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The aliens have landed!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 01:12:13 PM »
DayDreamer – I believe that the whole centre of the dream is the words, “I could feel the vibrations of it”.

Most of us do not even admit it, that we are a very strange creature who becomes unconscious for a large period of our life. We simple accept that we sleep because we need to rest. Daily we pass through an extraordinary change that we often take so much for granted we miss the wonder of it. The change occurs between sleeping and waking. For most of us being awake is when we most fully feel ourselves. Compared with this sleeping is a period during which we lose any focused awareness of being an individual, and we sink into what is generally called unconsciousness — the lack of personal awareness. Yet this other side of us does not simple keep us breathing, our hear pumping, but is also, and has always been growing us – or trying to. But we are not used to being confronted by such a great force and in fact are afraid of it. Yet this is Life pushing us to grow.

I could give examples of people feeling the vibrations in their body as the force to grow starts to act on them – “There was a peculiar conscious and semiconscious experience without dream images. My hips and pubic area vibrated.” “My whole body shaking and vibrating.” These always precede powerful changes in the person who dreams it – if they do not run from or are afraid of it.

While we sleep our conscious self is largely or totally unconscious, and while we dream our voluntary muscles are paralysed – therefore another will or motivating force moves our body. So we have a Conscious Will, and what I will call a Life Will. The first one we have experience of as we can move our arm or speak in everyday activities; but the second will takes over when we sleep. See Sleep Paralysis.

Life Will created your body and pre-existed you as a person you know today. It was working in you prior to your ability to speak or know in the way you do now. But of course it has fantastic wisdom and skills, as can be seen in animals. The human personality – the You that you call yourself, with a name, is only a tiny thing. It is moved and tossed around by all manner of drives, ambitions, emotions, fears, temptations, worries, love and desire with its pains and hopes; it is something we take so seriously and get carried away into awful situations; we take many sorts of pain killers to deal with ourselves.  But it is not usually realised that the whole phenomena of dreaming can occur while awake and you are in a receptive state of mind.

Because we are not used to knowing or seeing this wider and huge self our first feelings are that we are possessed by an alien being, or some dark shape or unknown creature. Remember that even while awake the Life will can control movements and thoughts. That is not to say they are vague inconsequential fantasies, because they are attempts of your Core self – the ET of yourself – trying to communicate a much wider awareness of what you are.

Of course the ‘Alien’ is killing out the old building and the dreamer too, the whole world, because it is trying to bring in a totally new way of experiencing life. Because he feels threatened by it he sees it as an attack.

Remember dreams are virtual realities that we create in our sleep. Even the wonderful dreams of God and angels are an external virtual reality, and mirror of our own inner immensity and our enormous variety. Unfortunately people either accept them as externally real, or as fantasy. But they are reflections of your potential, that cannot be seen in your daily life that is so dominated by your physical senses and hungers and fears. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-magical-dream-machine/
So the images and fears we experience in our dreams are projection upon the vast screen of our mind. They are all projections from you. Running from them is like trying to escape from yourself. But such dreams are like a computer game with full surround virtual reality. In such games you can be killed a thousand times and yet you survive to deal with the monsters again. That is unless you learn a way through and go on through the levels. But unlike those games there is a wonderful intelligence behind the dreams we have, and if you listen and learn from it you will find a real mastership – not a false one of denying any fear or repressing anything that threatens you.

Tony

Daydreamer

• View Profile
Re: The aliens have landed!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 08:53:08 PM »
This is fantastic Tony thank you.. very insightful!  I have passed this on to the dreamer and I am sure he will really appreciate your time and hard work explaining this dream.. many thanks x  :)