Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I need your help tony  (Read 7440 times)

StNerevar

• View Profile
I need your help tony
« on: April 01, 2013, 12:41:13 AM »
Hi there, This topic is for everyone but if tony could tell me what he thinks about this it would be great.
Ok. YOu can call me anyway you like jose or st nerevar.
First of all Tony you have been really helpful when i asked you the question about blind prophets so after searching in the web and not finding any answer i think you are the only one that can help me understand the meaning behind  "a frog on top of a turtle". I recently went camping to a mountain plateau  called marcahuasi where you find this strange and ancient stone monuments some are hard to see, other quite obvious but when i saw this one i felt so much curiosity towards it i cant stop trying to find an answer.
Thank you very much for your time i hope we can figure this out.
Greetings from Perú.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I need your help tony
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 02:34:55 PM »
St Nerevar – Natural places and ancient rocks are things that often call out of our depths visions – vision in pictures or strong feelings. This is because much of our wisdom lies buried within us, and when we see anything that reminds us of what we have lost we have such visions.

I feel that the frog riding on the turtle represent for you a great truth. It is that something small – you for instance – can depend and ride of a great thing. The great thing that you ride on is something holy and your life depends on it. So cling to the holy greatness on which you ride. It will carry you safely through life.

Tony

StNerevar

• View Profile
Re: I need your help tony
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 07:04:14 AM »
Always making me think more clearly, thank you Tony. I want to congratulate you for this forum and most importantly for the energy you bring to our lives by answering this questions. Thank you for involving yourself so much and taking your time to write here.   

I know what the turtle means know, its like a beacon of hope for me .