Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recurring dreams about my daughter dying.  (Read 4895 times)

Candyce88

• View Profile
Recurring dreams about my daughter dying.
« on: April 18, 2013, 08:50:29 PM »
Ive been having horrible nightmares about my daughter over this past month I hope you can help because its really bothering me. The first dream was her as an infant drowning in a small container of water. The second dream I had she was 4 or 5 taking a bath and I found her, she had drowned with blood coming out of her nose. The third dream I had she was 7 her age now running naked past me down a case of stairs she had been raped ( then my mind saw a guy in a shower where she had come from then my mind went back to her running) she was bleeding out of her vagina, fell down the stairs cracked her head open and was bleeding from her head. My latest dream was last night, she was hit by a car screaming for my help, I couldnt see her then later in my dream in a different instance her entire mouth from ear to ear was cut open and bloody/bones and I took her to the doctors to get stitches. I know this all sounds so crazy, its really bothering me hopefully you have some insight.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Recurring dreams about my daughter dying.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 03:57:26 PM »
Candyce – It seems you are a very caring mother and so carry all you worries into your dreams.

The same happens during pregnancy; expectant mothers dream horrible dreams about the baby, and in that way the release the tensions caused by the worries. And I think that is what you are doing.

Being mother gives you a lot more feelings and worried about your child. So when you have an awful dream, say to yourself, “Well thank goodness I have got rid of another worry – otherwise I would be a basket case”. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us/#Bring

Tony