Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fiery Black hole  (Read 5222 times)

Emmajanecraig

• View Profile
Fiery Black hole
« on: August 09, 2013, 10:55:49 AM »
Hi there tony,

Last night i had this dream that i was standing on a grassy hill hugging my partner and i looked behind him and all of a sudden the world was collapsing in a black hole with a fiery outer edge. My partner begun to panic and i told him not too. I was hugging him until we reached the black hole and were sucked through. When we were on the other side and we had two options. we could go to the left stair case or the right were there was a gravel pit and pews were located there. We choose the stair case first but it was locked, so we figured we must have not been good in this life to be allowed entry to heaven. We walked across to the gravel pit where the pews were and just as we were about to take our seat they started to disappear and then out of the blue hundreds of people started fighting for a spot on the pew.

I have no idea what this could mean?

Thanks,
Emma

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Fiery Black hole
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 09:22:01 AM »
Emma – Your dream seems to reflect a lot of stereotypical images that you have taken in and are shown in your dream. Dreams are usually a reflection of our beliefs and convictions, and can also be dramas and images we create to illustrate our fears. A dream is a very strange experience because in a way it is meeting between our personality, our conscious mind, and our core self, which is formless with infinite potential. So the communication has the job of trying to show you the mental, emotional world you live in – a world that believes in stuff that may be completely not in accord with your central self.

But there is a lot of material in your dream. The grassy hill with your partner is an image of good and natural feelings you have. Then the fiery black hole is an image that describes a tremendous change taking place in you. It is what happens when we begin to discover that we are much bigger and different than we had been educated to believe. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

Your fall into the ring of fire was really an initiation to the huge inner world. But you took into it a belief that “we must have not been good in this life.” And that belief is something you need to deal with to reap the wonders offered you. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams

Tony