Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Continue to dream of Ex and in a New Relationship  (Read 6221 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Continue to dream of Ex and in a New Relationship
« on: May 06, 2013, 01:40:37 PM »
I had two dreams of my ex last night.  In the first I am in a large, dimly-lit room.  There are 4 or 5 couches.  Reminds me of a psychiatrist's office.  A strange man gives me a little vile of liquid for me to take.  I take it and soon become disoriented.  I wake up and see my ex on the couch.  Of course I am happy to see her though not in such a strange setting with such strange company.  In the next dream I see my ex and her and notice teeth are rotting out.  I am saddened to see her this way.  It doesn't change how I feel about her. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Continue to dream of Ex and in a New Relationship
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 10:04:53 AM »
Aristocrates – It seems the strange man is a part of you that enables you – through the vial of liquid – to become disoriented. That is a technique used by many paths to your core or unconscious. Persian mystics spun around until they were dizzy and disoriented; some people use eye movements quickly to lose there focus and release unconscious content; others use fast breathing as in holotropic workshops to do the same thing.

This enables you to have a view of your inner ex as in a psychiatrist’s influence – in company you are not used to. What did you feel about seeing her/you in that psychiatric setting?

Tony

Aristocrates

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 05:56:43 AM »
It's difficult for me to recall how i felt.  Right now I'm feeling so content about life.  And speaking of disorientation I have been faced with a host of new experiences the past couple months, mostly rewarding.  Life is just so rich these days :D

Aristocrates

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 01:39:09 AM »
Well, I am single man again.  Looking back on this dream I can see more clearly how the psychiatrist was the enabler in that relationship and how he was very much a part of me.  He was indeed keeping me disoriented.  It was disorientation that was necessary for me to maintain that relationship.  I ignored so many things that bothered me about her like the excessive drinking in the company of her children, the disrespect she showed me, and a few other things.  Though I believe I rewarded from the relationship.  It was the easiest breakup I remember ever having.  There has been zero hostility.  We still even chat from time-to-time. 

I also believe my subconscious may have been bringing to focus the fact that she was refused to be open with her feelings.  She became defensive when I would want to talk about the relationship which wasn't all that often.  Yet another aspect of the relationship I chose to ignore. 

But all is well. I'm on the right track.  Just completed a CNA course today and haven't touched weed for about three weeks now.  I also had one of the most awe-inspiring flying dreams just the other night.  I simply rose in the air, soaring ever higher.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 09:27:27 AM »
Wow - You are learning to see into people through their deeds, and that is bringing clarity.

I am a bit rushed at the moment, so cannot write at length, but it sounds like you have had a breakthrough. Congratulations.

Tony