Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: some shit, a baby and having my teeth bleached  (Read 4771 times)

annathedreamer

some shit, a baby and having my teeth bleached
« on: May 12, 2013, 11:53:14 AM »
Dream, or what I remember of it;
I am sitting on a toilet in a large room, it does not look like a bathroom. The shit is coming out in small , rectangular “blocks”. I then see that the door is not locked anymore, which thought I do not like.
So I stand up and walk to the door, with my pants still on my knees. It feels as if there is a shit block stuck, which still has to come out.
 I open the door to see if anyone opened it, and then I see J., the former female owner of a horse riding stable where  I used to ride in the past.
Next what I remember is that I am sitting on the floor and I go with my hand to my bottom to touch whatever is stuck there. I then sense the upper part of a baby head stuck in my vagina.
I give a big push and then I take the child under the arms and put it on my chest. I cover it with a white towel. The child looks very content and is not crying.
I am feeling okay that I delivered her by myself without anyone being around.
End of dream

Dream, or what I remember of it:
I have an appointment with a dentist. I enter the door and I see him through the window. I want to wave at him, but I am too busy entering and closing the door.
There are some dental assistents and the dentist tells me that because I am still working for the same dentist, I will receive this treatment.
I tell him that I switched jobs, but it does not seem to matter.
I sit down on a strange chair and then I am automatically pulled backwards until I lay down, while music is playing.
The dental assistents are observing, they aren’t doing anything themselves .
I suppose the procedure will  bleach my teeth. There is light and there is a breeze touching my teeth. I do not have to open my mouth, and I merely just smile a bit, which makes my front teeth visible.
I then breath deeply myself and the assistents talk about the function of my doing this. I do not remember what they said though.
End of dream

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: some shit, a baby and having my teeth bleached
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:56:04 AM »
Anna The Dreamer – You are releasing some ‘shitty’ feelings that are probably very difficult to express, and you do not want anyone to see that side of you. Having got rid of those feelings you then are able to allow a new part of you to be born. It is a part of you that is to do with confidence about your creative abilities – that you do not need others because you can do it yourself. It is still a new attitude, and like a baby needs encouragement and being nourished.

Tony