Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My dream  (Read 11366 times)

tammyrae66

• View Profile
My dream
« on: October 03, 2010, 02:16:09 AM »
-Tammy

2010-10-02 18:11:42
This was a very vivid dream that I feel has meaning, I hope you can help!

I was standing on the side of a dirt road as an open white hearse drove by. In the front was a little girl with her hair pulled back holding a little white dog on her lap. As the hearse passed she turned to look at me. Inside the hearse was a male body dressed in brown and a long haired brown dog lying next to him. The dog had his face hidden and blocked the view of the upper torso of the corpse.

amber

• View Profile
Re: My dream
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 09:30:21 AM »
do you often see and remember color when you dream? 

tammyrae66

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 03:09:09 AM »
I always dream in color.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 08:31:44 AM »
Tammy – Well, here is a puzzle.

The dirt road suggests that you do not walk the way so many others walk. You have a different view of life and death. That is why the hearse and the little dog are white, and why the hearse is open, because apparently you are not afraid of death.

The little girl is a reminder of you when you were that age. Something happened that gave you a different experience. The dogs are there as the guardians of the man passing over. And the man is partly hidden because – as my muse told me – there are secrets others should not know. Only you know the secret that is hidden from the rest of us. So walk up to him to him and see.

Tony