Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: landing in tuscany  (Read 7946 times)

mikey

• View Profile
landing in tuscany
« on: November 29, 2010, 05:29:30 PM »
hi,
i have been working on this dream for a few days and i think i understand what it refers to,
but as always its good to have a second opinion as i may have overlooked something,
the dream.
i am traveling on a passanger plane,looking out of the window i remark that something must be wrong as we are flying to low,i feel the pilot is looking for somewhere to land (in a hurry)as a safety precaution,through the window again i can see the leaning tower of pisa and the red terracotta roof tiles of the houses,deducing from this that we are over tuscany ,italy,(remember not knowing where i was until seeing the leaning tower))
we land on a road, and exit the plane ,we are wondering about all the people,loved ones etc that were waiting at the airport for us,
we are told that a bus will be bringing them to us ,seeing as we landed short of the airport,and all we have to do is stay where we are
the bus arrives and a crowd gets off,
2 females walk across to the crowd and point out a female to me,and visa versa,
as we meet we embrace and i feel absolute relief and joy,i say to her,i am glad i found you,i do not know what i would have done without you.
felt as if i had been re-united with a long lost love.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: landing in tuscany
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 02:14:06 PM »

Mikey – The first part of your dream shows you entering an experience that you are uncertain about to the point of wondering if it is dangerous. Then you see a landmark and you feel better. But you are not alone on this journey as many  others are with you.

It is important to ‘stay where you are’ and simple watch developments. In other word do not go in search of the love you want, but wait for it to happen/arrive.

As for the last part it could mean either an inner or outer meeting – both.

I would be interested in what you arrived at.

Tony

mikey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 03:45:45 PM »
hi tony,
thank you for your reply,
my own thoughts on this dream are a version of your s
i have been pondering what it is i can do, to not neccesarily speed up things but more to understand the processes that are going on in my life ,
i watched a movie "called under the tuscan sun",i'm not sure if you are familiar with this story,but a mentor of the heroine gave some sage advice,
she said,when she was young she looked for some ladybirds/ladybugs one day and could not find any,
  when she fell asleep in the garden,on awakening,found she was covered in them,
this ressonated with me,
i felt that this dream was a  version of this scene,only clothed in my story,of course i watched the movie again ,
i also looked up the leaning tower of pisa, as seeing  it,told me where i was,or at least my destination,
i was amazed,"the field of miracles"
seems the answer was given,do nothing ,wait,and it will come to you.as to what it is ,now there is the mystery,
regards mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 11:08:49 AM »
I wait too, to see the outcome. Sometimes it takes a few months, but when it comes it is recognizable.

Tony

mikey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 02:39:03 PM »
i will keep you informed of any developments tony,and thanks again for your support and wisdom.
rgds mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 08:39:08 AM »
Thanks - Tony