Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Girlfriend See's Me and Her Children's Grandmother Naked  (Read 5337 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Girlfriend See's Me and Her Children's Grandmother Naked
« on: May 21, 2013, 06:35:22 AM »
I'm always ecstatic to hear other people's dreams especially when they're from someone so close. 

In her dream I am in her room naked and she panics because someone is there.  She is frantically trying to find my boxers.  In the living room she finds her children's grandmother sitting on the couch also naked and very comfortable in her nakedness. 

The real life situation:  The man who fathered her two girls is serving time for drug-related crimes involving meth.  He knew he was going to spending time and before he had to leave he proposed to her.  He wanted to marry her before he had to go away but she wasn't ready.  Anyways, she is living with his mom and stepfather and her two girls.  We've been seeing each other for a couple of months now.  Understandably, his mother is upset about us being in a relationship.  Her son seems to want to work things out, still.  It seems that she (my gf) is the main thing keeping him motivated while in prison.  Problem is that he was lousy to her for the majority of the time they were together (6 years).  It wasn't until the last few months before he had to leave for prison that he started to straighten up.  I realize that I may look boneheaded for getting myself into this, but my life has become so much richer since she came into it.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Girlfriend See's Me and Her Children's Grandmother Naked
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 08:55:13 AM »
Aristocrates – I think this dream is very clear, and like some women’s dreams is not highly disguised.

It is saying that she sees you in a very open and intimate relationship, but she is going crazy trying to hide that fact – the boxer shorts. It is the influence with the older woman that is creating a conflict for her.

It would probably ease the situation if she moved to another address.

Tony