Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: warning dream?  (Read 4756 times)

alyssad

warning dream?
« on: June 16, 2013, 08:54:59 PM »
I had a dream that was quite vivid. I think the dream was trying to send me a message. In the dream, one of relatives that is no longer alive, told me that if I don't protect myself and if I'm in a relationship, that I can end pregnant in a month. I told my relative in the dream to "leave me alone. I'm old enough to make my own decisions". I read that some dreams can be used to give you warnings about things that can happen in the future. Most of the dreams that I have, I usually don't remember the details. Though, after I got up, I remembered the details.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: warning dream?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 11:15:29 AM »
Alyssad – This is a carry on of the last dream you posted. Again you are given negative messages about a relationship, but this time from you inherited family experience. Such messages are very powerful because they are based on generations of life experiences. I remember when my wife and I had our first child I was told very forcefully that if we had any more we would end up poor. That was at a time prior to birth control, and the women of the family used illegal abortions – so their experience was generations old.

But you are now in a different age, and as you said, you are old enough and living in a different world than they did, and can make up your own mind. And of course the dream is a warning, but from a very old viewpoint. So take time to consider it and to look at and judge your own life.

Tony