Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Three Tornadoes  (Read 4334 times)

Ruby

• View Profile
Three Tornadoes
« on: June 26, 2013, 10:27:10 AM »
I am in a house I have never seen before with some people, maybe my relatives or friends. We are up to something when I notice through the window that in our direction are coming three tornadoes. I am starting to warn everybody around, closing the windows and hiding some stuff, but the people are ignoring me.
Then the tornadoes hit the house, I feel the strange feeling when you are losing the ground under your feet, the house, its whole construction, swings from one side to another and suddenly stops.
I walk out from the house into the streets and start to look for my family. There are lots of people, but I find my mother and father quite easily and we join the crowd, happy that nothing bad happened.

That is a dream I had last night and I would be grateful for any thoughts on this.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 11:58:20 AM by Ruby »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Three Tornadoes
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 01:15:42 PM »
Ruby – It sounds like you have met or are meeting an inner time of feeling shaken and threatened, as if your whole self was threatened and the ground was taken from under your feet.

From the dream it seems as if your connection with your parents was what helped you. Also you managed to face the threat instead of waking up – which is a great policy. In the end, despite the feelings, everything was or will be fine.

The tornado was a real mother, father and kid thing. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 08:10:15 AM by Tony Crisp »