Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Apple tree  (Read 7071 times)

Anchy

• View Profile
Apple tree
« on: June 27, 2013, 01:21:13 AM »
Helloo...

I had dream how I am in some space somewhere unknown, it was like some closed garden. There were some people, some of them I know in my real life, and some were unknown for me. I was walking alone, looking for something I don't know exactly what, actually there were my family members and they were with some friends in another "room" or space, and I did not want to be with them. I was looking for another people. Then in front of me was big apple tree. I looked in the tree and it was very very high and with a lot of green leaf. In my hand I had one green apple and I eat from it, but I saw another apple that I wanted to eat also, it was on the tree, so I got the apple in my hands and I hit it in the apple tree exactly in apple that I wanted to had and it come into my hands :) Both apples were green and fresh. The first one was little cropped but it was fresh, and I heard my father was saying to me "you should not get the another apple because the first one was better".

Anchy

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Apple tree
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 02:15:54 PM »
Anchy – I think this is about your love life. It is about what lover you are choosing. Your inner father is saying that the first one is the better one, the one you have already tried.

Tony

mikey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 10:21:12 AM »
hi,
the apple tree,
this remindes me of the one in the the garden of eden story,
perhaps you are tempted by "forbidden fruits",
as tony has said,between the two choices you see yourself confronted with,the father figure,who would represent the knowing aspect within yourself,is telling you the correct action to take,
if your real father gave you advice,is it something you could trust,if the answer is yes,than I would listen to it,
as this is why the dream has used the symbol of your father to convey the instructions,
it is possible that the dream just reflects the state you find yourself in with regard to some decision you must make,
only you will know what it is,when you transfer & reflect the action & images to something going on in your life ,
keep us posted .
rgds mikey

Anchy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 08:17:02 PM »
Thanks a lot for the both answers..

The reality is that I am really confused what to do, because I was with someone and I lose him. The man that I chose to be with..and my heart wants..now isn't answering on my calls. In the moment of depression,  someone now come into my life, but I am not sure should I start something with him..or I need to wait..for the first one ( I still hope that he will come back to me)..I don't know what to do.

I had another dream about him..this was before the dream with the apples.

"I was on a big bed with him, we were not doing anything but talking and having a good time together. I felt like it is happening in my real world. The bed was bigger then the bed in my real life, but it was in my room. Out of my room were my mother and my brother and I was thinking to ask them what do they think about the man that was in my room."

Regards,

Anchy

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 10:39:42 AM »
Anchy - Please remember that the man in your dream is not him. Just as any thoughts and feelings you have about him are not him - they are your thoughts and feelings.

So the dream is you playing with your feelings about him.

My guess is that you are barking up the wrong tree - he has left you behind once and can do it again IF HE EVER does connect with you once more.

You need not be victim of your feelings and go on longing for someone  you haven't got much hope for. You can MAKE love. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-us-3/#Victims

Tony

Anchy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 04:49:50 PM »
Thank you Tony so much,

Sometimes it is hard to accept the truth, so hope is the last thing that we have. I read the text carefully and it is good explanation of dreams..I know that in this case the feelings were only from my side, and I can't change that. It is hard to accept but it is good to know for me, because I don't want to be a prisoner of my own feelings.

Regards,

Anchy