Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: puppy, poop, purple!!  (Read 6942 times)

SleepTight

• View Profile
puppy, poop, purple!!
« on: December 09, 2010, 12:47:08 AM »
Hey there!

I have the strangest dreams and tons of them! This one somewhat confuses me and would like some feedback :)

There are only a few things that stick out to me that I still remember. First, I was in the basement of a house I am not familar with, in a small room maybe below the stairs or something? It was short, the ceiling came close to the floor but it seemed fairly spacious. There was a washing machine in there and it was on, and water was commin out of it, the water was somewhat dirty. Around the room was bright blue laundry soap, on the floor. A puppy was also in the room with me and said something along the lines of  "Mommy, I put it there for you"  and I said thank you. He wanted me to know he put it there to help clean up and I understood that and knew he was a puppy but it didnt seem strange that he was talking to me.. Im then outside of this room and there is a massive  longated ball of poop! I remember looking at it thinking, "how could such a small animal make such a huge poop" It was very big and grossed me out. I did not touch it, it was just there.  I then found myself crawling through almost like a doggy door to a different room. It was dark and I was looking at CD's on a wall. There were tons of the same CD's from 2 different female artists and while lookin at one of these book-like cd cases I found jewelry that was silver and the stone was purple in them. There was only one earring to the set and a necklace or something of the sort but all were purple. I crawled back through the small hole in the wall and seen my boyfriend, who was glowing. He looked even more amazing to me then ever, I just remember thinking how great he looked then started kissing him and woke up!!!

I know theres lots of randomness in there, is it possible to get a simpler explaination? haha
I dream about purple a lot the last few nights but dont remember much of the dream, small things stick out but mostly the color purple and it started with this dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: puppy, poop, purple!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 01:17:33 PM »
Hey There to you too SleepTight – Well your dream starts off in a very interesting place. The basement suggests you have been looking at your dreams or meditating and there you are in the underworld of dreams. It is important because it was trying to show you something to get you to remember. And what it was trying to impress you with is the need to have a good clean out – which you apparently did with the massive poop. I would have thought you would have been aware of this in some way, or else it is coming soon. You would know it as a mixture of puppy love, enthusiasm ad emotion.

The dream puppy obviously love you, and it communicates with you well. It, like most puppies, is out to please you. Then the CD episode seems to be about music that produce a feeling of being in touch with something important. To quote:

Purple  has always been associated with royalty, with spirituality and the law. In terms of the personality it is seen as relating to the ability to deal with practical matters and with spiritual power. But it can suggest an overbearing attitude. It might also relate to the body, suggesting poor circulation, heart problems, palpitations or indigestion.

Example: When I looked into his liquid brown eyes I just saw directly through his soul and it went way out into some deep purple void which I knew to be the ultimate universe. PL

So where are you going? Maybe it is all about what your love for your boyfriend is doing to you.

Tony

SleepTight

• View Profile
Re: puppy, poop, purple!!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 05:36:47 PM »
Thank you for the reply! This helps me a lot! I follow my dreams as often as i remember them, and lately its been mostly self cleansing, and letting go of the past as far as i understand. This interpretation really cleared some things up for me :) Thanks for your help!