Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Two Dreams  (Read 5235 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Two Dreams
« on: July 07, 2013, 10:41:43 PM »
1)  I am alone in my parents house.  Everything is black...I can only make out the shape of objects because the edges are greyish white rather than black.  I am standing in the living room.  In through the front window, it is dark outside too, comes a light blue Volkswagen beetle.  I hear a voice say "I met someone who is helping me with my thinking and my approach to life."  In front of me appears a woman with long straight black hair, she leans her head back towards me, as if to rest on my left shoulder, and I look down her white face to the tip of her long white nose.

2)  The next night this...I am standing outside of a bar with a straw or thatched roof...the woman in  dream one comes up to me on the left and says you have to work there...you have to let them do this and she uses her right hand to grab my black buttocks.  It does not feel good when she does that.  She pushes and pulls me into the bar.  I am facing white or greyish dressed men and black men.  The black men stare at my breasts and do not even look at my face.  The woman gives me a flesh colored penis and says here suck this.  Overall in the dream so far I feel physically threatened by what I hear, see and feel.  A threat of assault and violation, both by the woman and the men in the bar.

I leave the bar and walk down a stone or cobblestone like street.  I walk down steep stone steps.  From my view to the right and the left of the steps...it seems like I am walking down the steps of a pyramid.  My  skin is flesh colored, has a golden tinge and I am wearing sort of a light brown animal skin (like Jane in Tarzan).  I see at the bottom of the steps...earth...and people crouching looking at the ground.  They appear to be greyish or white (covered with ash or chalk maybe), with black scribble lines on the backs of their bodies. An aboriginal tribe maybe?

So far the words I have associated with this dream (I already mentioned the feeling threatened part} is a sense of deep  grief about the collusion and triangulation between the woman and the men.  Walking down the steps I feel so alone. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Two Dreams
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 09:48:30 AM »
Chris – The theme from beginning to end is your feeling of aloneness. But behind all of that is the blackness of life your family gave you as a heritage. Often life, our family, puts rocks in our path – big rocks. But the bigger they are the more strength we can develop by removing them. It might be worth trying using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

The long white nose suggests that a part of you can sense the invisible – maybe intuition about the way for you to go. Obviously you feel threatened by what is asked of you but it is worth exploring the feeling of threat and collusion – they are probably habits set in you from past deeply felt experiences. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/habits/

Tony