Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Plate  (Read 4801 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Plate
« on: July 19, 2013, 05:07:42 AM »
In front of me is a round plate.  One from a set of china which my parents received as a wedding gift.  White china with a gold band on the rim.  On the left side of the plate is a serving of broiled scallops...on the right side of the plate, looking at me, is a solid grey cat with bright green eyes.  The cat's body looks to be all tail...bushy.  Either the cat is lying down or it has no legs.

Most of the time I dream in black and white, but this one was in color...except for the grey cat.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Plate
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 09:34:28 AM »
Chris – There are a lot of images in your dream that have personal associations, such as the plate and the scallops. I can only guess at these, so suggest looking at http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/association-of-ideas-with-dreams/#Working

However the plate suggests a form of completion and the gold indicates something of value to you – and it is on display and offered to others as a gift.

The cat appears almost tail – the cat’s tail is its most expressive aspects, so it depends what the tail is doing. If it is still it suggests growing peace.

Tony