Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Knocking on my door  (Read 6028 times)

FLAgain

• View Profile
Knocking on my door
« on: July 20, 2013, 03:40:48 PM »
I dreamt last nite of knocking at my front door.  The knocking was two-three knocks, not demanding but I felt wanting my attention and the knocking sequence happened twice, one right after the other.  The first sequence being one knock longer than the latter.  I am unclear if I actually woke or if my waking was also my dream - I was very tired in going to bed last evening.
My waking life prior to going to sleep last evening involved an enjoyable evening out with a male partner - a first for me in a very long time; however, I don't feel ready for a involved relationship, and am conflicted with myself on this issue.

Is this dream as simple as opportunity knocking on my door?  Or is knocking trying to provide insight with my struggles?  What does the knocking at my door represent?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Knocking on my door
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 09:10:42 AM »
FlaGain – Yes it is trying to give insight into your troubles, as all dreams do. But it is also saying something to you; so do not get hooked into the either/or view of dreams. It is not either this or that, it is both.

The knock on the door is many things – an opportunity, someone or something wants your attention and want to interact with you. Maybe also wants to come into your life. It is saying be aware that something or someone is trying to get my attention and wants to interact – and it doesn’t seem like a threatening situation.

Tony