Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Two Dreams - Dancing with Pirate and Kitchen/Candle/Trunk with Boys Clothes  (Read 5105 times)

Christine

• View Profile
One - I am in the middle of a public circle (like a public square).  Either the buildings or the sunlight are a dingy greyish gold.  I am dancing, gliding with Johnny Depp in his pirate costume on my left and Vanessa Marcil a soap opera star on my right.  Gliding in circles, sometimes I see through my eyes...sometimes I see through theirs looking at each other.

Two - I am in an apartment...dark people both male and female are also there...I am on the landing of a set of stairs and feel a bit confused as to what to do.  I go into the kitchen. ..a tall dark woman is in there.  I grab what is left of s small dried out red onion...a few layers left...and start to slice it thinking I am going to make a salad.  I ask the dark woman for a container and she points me to a clear plastic container, in the shape of a half of a scallop like shell.  I put it on the table.

I say to her...you will need some salad dressing, so I will go to the store for you.

Next I walk past a picnic table on my left...it has a white top and is black underneath.  I light a small candle on top of it.

Next I walk over to a huge old steamer trunk...the top is open and inside are boys clothes...for a skinny boy. Light olive green and yellow plaid knee length shorts and matching solid t shirts.  They are on hangers as if they were just bought...one price tag says $9.99.  

On the front of the t shirts is the same image....from far away it looks like an abstract cobra shape...but up close it looks like hockey sticks, blades up and fanned in a three dimensional design. 

The above reminded me once of a dream I had years ago, in it I heard a voice that said "your brother invited you to play hockey but refused to pass you the puck."
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 03:40:16 PM by Christine »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Hi Chris – The first dream has a theme I can relate to. The circle dance relates to the nucleus of the human identity. Although we are, in our everyday life, the magical and mysterious process of life, it is difficult for us to actually identify with the wonder that we all the time are. I remember often telling a big class of people I would show them a miracle. I sat quietly for a few moments then slowly raised my right hand and moved it is space. I said, “That is a miracle, to move in space. We do not really know how we do it, or what life is, and we carry on missing how miraculous we are.” The mysterious essence of ourselves is met in dreams as a circular or square object or design. So circle dancing can show you getting closer to your own centre and the realisation of your own miraculous life.

Tony