Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stream  (Read 5026 times)

Anchy

• View Profile
Stream
« on: July 20, 2013, 04:14:34 PM »
Hello,

Today, I had new dream:

I was in some place with a lot of people. Like police station but it wasn't police station but something similar, I don't know how to explain, like big public house, people were getting some documents there. Everyone was doing something, I was alone and just looking for what people were doing. Than outside that place one man was telling me that he loves me. Than I back to that place and I saw my cousin with her boyfriend she was smiling, she was happy in the dream, I wanted to go to say hello to her.  To that moment everything was calm in my dream, but then when I start to go out of that place, from somewhere comes a river! Every hall was completely full of water. I was trying to go against the water but I couldn't, the river was overwhelmed. There was one hall that I needed to pass before I go out, then to go to the door but I couldn't. Also the people that were inside were going out behind me.  Than I saw short way. I pass one wall and I go outside. It was so easy. I continue to go by the street, but one little boy come to me I told me that it is against the low, the police will come and catch me, because I pass there. Then I say to him, I can't go there it is overwhelmed, I must do that to save myself.

Anchy
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 04:17:34 PM by Anchy »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Stream
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 10:01:54 AM »
Anchy – My impression of your dream is that you find yourself wondering how other people deal with life, with living in a community. Sometimes you feel as if all the rules and laws are overwhelming to deal with.

Even so you carry on trying to see what others are doing, but it feels like you are fighting against something.

You do see an easy way of dealing with your situation, and you have experienced love, but when you go in that direction you face attitudes or views put in you as a child that it is wrong to deal with life like that.

Such rules may only be the way other people relate to life, so you must experiment yourself. You can change your dreams. See - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/  also http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/example-15-life-changes/

Tony