Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another complicated dream Tony....  (Read 5857 times)

cronchetti

• View Profile
Another complicated dream Tony....
« on: December 12, 2010, 10:25:55 AM »
Hi Tony

I had another complicated dream yesterday....

I dreamt that I travelled to the US (I' m from the UK) and I met up with this girl....and she had a big family...I was in her house and then her family sort of knew me and talked to me but then these guys came in and I was mocked and told that they would sort me out later (bullying?)  I then found my sister there and she gave me a ticket to go back home that day...

Then I was sitting a psychology exam (which I have on Tuesday) and there was a girl in my class whom I used to know from wen I was little....we were talking a lot and I didn't know how to answer the questions properly....then I left the room and walked home and finished the exam outside my house...

Really weird dream.....

THanks Christian

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Another complicated dream Tony....
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 11:08:08 AM »
Christian – I see this as a way of trying to see what quality you are. Going to America is going to be with the ‘big guys’ and so you were not accepted. I take it your sister is a person who cares for you and gave you a way to escape from the test of ‘measurement’.

So then you face it again in the exam, but you meet a younger feeling, a sort of regression to an earlier age of confidence. But you manage to stand aside form this and finish.

It should not be thought that such measurements are final, but only a present day assessment due to how you feel at the time. Perhaps reading the feature will help you to base your feelings of security on a Rock - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/the-core-experience-part-1/

Tony