Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: kitten at my door  (Read 6092 times)

saintlaluna

• View Profile
kitten at my door
« on: December 13, 2010, 12:23:20 AM »
a couple of weeks ago i had a premonition (followed by more premonitions and visions) that a kitten was on the front doorstep of my house.

2 days ago i got home and found a kitten on my doorstep. i couldn't capture it, but i fed it and it stayed for a day then it left.

what does this mean?????

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: kitten at my door
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 01:30:27 PM »
Saintlaluna – It means that you like cats or caring for animals. It also means that you have a mind that can pick up signals from EVERYTHING!

To explain this, we have it from the past teachings that we have a body, a soul/mind and a spirit. The body without awareness is like someone in a coma. The soul or mind is a receiver from the body’s impressions – and of course if you are really receptive – from the spirit.

The impressions from the body are all about a place, a physical situation, but the spirit is beyond time and space. Until the 1900’s most people thought that was impossible that you could know everything. It takes time to think and know. But without the limitations of time and space your knowing becomes infinite. But after 1900 it was seen that we each have an aspect that is timeless and spaceless. For more information about this see: http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/dances-with-wolves/

So it is that part of you that can pull out of your infinite knowing the information about the kitten. I used to be able to do this with pregnant women; I could tell them what sex their baby was – I was interested in parenting and so I pulled it out of the infinite. At one time I had a visionary experience of seeing a young woman I hardly knew, with a son with a crown on his head. I took it to mean she was going to give birth to a special child. It wasn’t until two weeks later that I had the opportunity to talk to the woman’s mother. After our business I ask her if her daughter was pregnant. She laughed and I asked why. She told me that she didn’t know, but the daughter was at the doctor’s finding out. It turned out that the woman gave birth to a boy.

Tony