Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Snakes in lush tropical forest  (Read 5879 times)

Xochitl

• View Profile
Snakes in lush tropical forest
« on: July 29, 2013, 06:25:57 PM »
Dear Tony and friends,

I had a dream last night that I was walking in a lush green tropical forest similar to a place I visited as a child with my family (one of the happy, adventurous family trips) and looked similar to a Dr. Seuss book (also a happy memory), walking alone along a wide dirt path.  Trees tall, hanging vines.  I realized that everywhere in trees, bushes were snakes of all kinds, hanging like vines and entwined within every bush.  They weren't on the road, just enmeshed in the greenery, almost lazily and happily like playful energies.  I was stressed when I started to realize they were everywhere, like when you get caught in a spider web, not really so scared (there was a friendly air) but I knew that they could be dangerous.  I was more afraid of getting tangled up in them than I was of getting bitten.   

Recently I have been going through immense transformation, trying to push transformation and de-clutter and move past a feeling of stagnation in my career and love life and also deal with some new family situations/reunions that have been wonderful and distressing.  I have been doing a lot of spirit work and praying, trying to reconfigure how I see myself (often negative) and remove blockages to wealth and peace.  I asked the angels to send me a message in my dream, a friendly one, not something to scare me.

I am open to spirit guides speaking to me through dreams and in the last month have had another one with a large multi-colored snake (light teal, bright red, beige) that was also not harmful.  I know we are in the year of the snake and also I am in the process of trying to let go of someone I love dearly who is born in the year of the snake with whom there have been issues of trust.  Many of my concerns stem from feeling that I am out of place in this city where I have been for years and also out of place/not supported by the people/groups with whom I originally aligned myself.  Overall, nowhere/no one to turn to.  Yet the snakes were....friendly?....or rather, they were just doing what snakes do.  The feeling was that they were just hanging out, not really paying attention to me.  The danger was that I was in *their* territory or that the only danger was if *I* got myself tangled in them.  Otherwise, they were just doing what snakes do, enjoying the beautiful environment.  It felt fresh.  At the same time, there was a pretty clear, wide dirt road running through and the trees were tall so the area around where I was walking was clear, not easy to get tangled with the snakes, and clearly an environment that was also for humans, not like I was infringing on their territory, just that one was aware in that space how much nature was in charge.

Thank you for any insights or guidance on what this could mean.

Peace, light, love,

Xochitl

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Snakes in lush tropical forest
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 02:13:27 PM »
Xochitl – I see the main message of your dream is stated in the words “clear, wide dirt road running through and the trees.” Also “doing what snakes do, enjoying the beautiful environment.”

But you meet fears that you are infringing on their territory. So it sounds to me as if your future is assured because there is a clear road ahead of you. It is your fears of making a wrong move that leads to your uncertainty, but there is no sign of that in your dream, just your fears.

You say that nature is in charge; but you yourself are a product of nature, and are part of Life’s process. So walk with your head held high, even though you carry fears with you.

Tony

Xochitl

• View Profile
Re: Snakes in lush tropical forest
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 06:00:14 AM »
Thank you, Tony.  I look with joy to see your face/picture with the reply and am deeply moved by your response.  Thank you so much for helping to hone in on the meaning and for your encouragement.