Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Getting drowned  (Read 5832 times)

Birttany2694

• View Profile
Getting drowned
« on: December 15, 2010, 02:42:57 AM »
I am a 16 year old girl. Two years ago in my P.E. class my freshman year I didn't get along with this guy. Anyways, I had a dream about a week ago when I was taking a nap and I was swimming with a couple of my friends. I have never been a strong swimmer so in my dream I got out of the pool and I was just laying next to it watching them swim. A few minutes goes by and the guy I didn't get along with two years ago shows up. I ignored him until he came over to me, started punching me in the face repeatingly and grabbed my head and started slamming it against the concrete then grabbed my neck and pushed my head in the water and killed me. Does this dream have any meaning to it?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Getting drowned
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 02:01:22 PM »
Brittany – Of course it has meaning – a lot of meaning. Obviously I cannot give you an exact meaning, so will have to say what I feel your dream is about.

At sixteen you have become more sexually vulnerable and active. This depending on where you live. Also you show a fear of the water by climbing out, another sign of vulnerability. So the attack is a full blown drama of your vulnerable feelings.

So it suggests you are very sensitive to male aggression or even any sexual approach. If there are any classes you could attend or a book to read about assertiveness training. After all, in a dream you could do anything you like. So why let him do all the action. Visualise turning the tables on him and let some feelings flow. Clobber him.

Size does not matter. Read the story of the little woman who terrorized a whole Chinese prison. It is the account of Gladys Aylward: The Little Woman.

Tony
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 02:04:57 PM by Tony Crisp »