Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Another nightmare last night  (Read 6131 times)

Tamsyn

• View Profile
Another nightmare last night
« on: December 16, 2010, 10:19:06 AM »
Last night I had another nightmare. I was walking through a field with my younger sister towards a gate. There was a sense of urgency, I heard a horrible noise. I looked to my left and there was a male lion stalking up and down a fence trying to get to the two of us to attack us.

We were fumbling with the gate, I had gone through first but my sister was struggling to open the gate or door and get through. I looked up to see the lion and suddenly a dinosaur appeared. Strange I know! Suddenly the lion didnt seem as important as the dinosaur. As though I knew the fence would have kept the lion away from us but would not stop the dinosaur.

My sister gets through the gate and we are being chased by dinosaurs, they are everywhere. We are running through an office building where I work but we cant find a way out. I distinctly remember reaching back to hold my sisters hand to keep her with me. Evetually we hide in an office and hope the dinosaurs dont find us. My boss appears and we start to calm down but we are still in danger. As though the responsibility to keep us alive has switched from me to my boss.

In reality I am quite close to my sister and we are rather good friends. She is also an adult and appeared as such in my dream. I do not know my boss that well and have not been working for him all that long but he is physically a very strong person and quite the sportsman. I know dreaming about dinosaurs might seem a bit silly but it was quite terrifying in my dream!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Another nightmare last night
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 02:07:22 PM »
Tamsyn – What have you been up to letting all these dinosaurs loose?

It isn’t at all silly. Perhaps you have been digging into yourself to let them loose. If not that, then you are meeting a very primal level of anxiety. But remember the images of the dinosaur are an aspect of yourself, as is the boss.

I will try to explain. When you were conceived you were at the very beginning of life forms. In fact we have to go to the very primal to reproduce. That may not mean much to most people, but in the dream world it means an enormous amount. Because from there we go through the whole process of evolution as we are in our mother’s womb. Again, most people say, “So what. I don’t remember!” But of course they are wrong – we do and such memories are seen in our dreams.

So when you learned language you forgot all the past. A new program was running that aided you to have the waking, self conscious awareness you have today. And that awareness is often at odds with what are the foundations of consciousness your present self is built upon. That is what is happening in the dream.

Most people today are at odds with and frightened of the primitive level of themselves. They know it as fear, anxiety, anger, aggression and so on. And because they have not been helped to grow from their real base self into an integrated human being, they have all these fears and tricky feelings.

It is interesting that you have put some of it onto the image of your boss. Of course you are a multilevel being, even though you think you are Tamsyn, you are a very ancient being. So you can call on an older and more powerful self occasionally. If you recognise that you will become a lot less fearful. Spread your wings and fly.

Tony