Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: the lady in red  (Read 6216 times)

mikey

• View Profile
the lady in red
« on: August 28, 2013, 04:23:42 PM »
hi ,had this dream last night,
before me is a dirt road,it seems dead straight leading out into the open countryside.
I say to myself,better start walking then.
on my left I notice a female,long blond hair,in a red dress,she is a friend who has come to see me off,
I am reluctant to kiss her to say goodbye,but I do anyway.
I am suddenly struck with the knowledge,that I am actually in love with her,and have not had the courage to reveal this to her,i tell her what I now feel,she also ,unbeknown st to me feels the same way,she then says she will now walk with me,
it was a lovely dream,

many years ago,i had a female friend called Alison,she was blond haired ,came from leamington spa in England,
just like the dream,i  managed to tell her my feelings,&  as in the dream ,she made her feelings known ,
  came as a shock to me ,as I thought she was out of my league,we arranged to meet up a little later on in the week,
but something happened and i had to leave,never getting the chance to meet her again ,lost contact,never got to fullfill that part of my life,
I mention this background info,as I feel the dream relates to this ,i never got to complete this experience,& have never forgotten her,the dream I think is showing a completion of sorts,an acceptance before moving on,
secretly I wish it were a premonition,as it has left me feeling a little tortured.
look forward to any replies.
rgds mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: the lady in red
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 09:18:11 AM »
Mikey – I suppose it is a premonition of sort, even if it is looking forward to the possible development of your inner world. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/

I have the feeling that you intensely felt two things that the dream has taken up. The first was the sense of lost opportunity, and the second is the feeling that ‘she’ the lost opportunity will walk with you.

The way ahead of you ‘is a dirt road, it is dead straight leading out into the open countryside’ – the natural you without any difficulties in the way.

Some years ago I spent two days in prolonged meditation with a friend. Still doing the meditation we walked into a park area, and a realisation hit me so hard; it was that I had never flowered and borne fruit. I feel this is similar to your sense of missing an opportunity. You are about to flower and bear fruit.

Tony

mikey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 03:53:35 PM »
thank you tony for your words of wisdom .
i understand fully what you are saying,
yes you are right ,i am feeling the two things you refer to intensely,
as the dream ressurected them,
will keep you informed or any further developments,
thanks once again.
mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 08:44:44 AM »