Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream filled with unusual images  (Read 6670 times)

MladiMjesec

• View Profile
Dream filled with unusual images
« on: September 09, 2013, 02:08:52 PM »
Few nights ago I dreamt of a lake on a field nearby my house (on that field, in reality, isn't lake, or any body of water). On that lake I saw a flock of swans around a sailboat, leading it to the shore... Then I noticed a group of people, looking like a tribe, going beside that lake, towards the woods. I went with them as their complany felt so calming and gave me some kind of serenity. At some point one of them took my hand and saw a tattoo of sickle and grass on my wrist (I don't have it, in reality) and counted 13 spots on my forearm, and said that I'm their last member.
The dream felt nice, I guess it has something to do with my spirituality, but I'm not sure what to make of it, but I have a feeling that the swans and the boat, and the sickle tattoo are important signs, because the imagery was so strong...
Thank you for yor thoughts and explanation, in advance!

Xochitl

• View Profile
Re: Dream filled with unusual images
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 07:34:39 AM »
Hi,

I'm a friend on the site...saw your dream and had some thoughts to share...

My first intuitive thought is:  what was your plan/schedule for September 13?  Had you any plan or trip, any event or people you were planning to see?

The swans seem very protective, angelic-spirit energies that lead you to your true people, where you are meant to be.   Sickle is slicing, a farming sign, cuts wheat (grass), also sign of death's tool, indicates the ability to cut through to the core, most importantly, to fearlessly initiate transformation. 

Perhaps you are initiated (spots on arm, "last member") by current events into your new tribe/space/people.  Some event/some element in your home space is bringing you to your calling and kindred.  There is a sense of acknowledgment of belonging by the group (or by your subconscious).  13 is baker's dozen, an extra thrown in for good measure and blessing/thanks for purchase of the dozen.

I see a Nordic land, green dewy fragrant grass, blue-tinged dusk and forests, long line of silent folk in simple elegant garb...beautiful hushed peaceful scene mixed with that moment from the comedy Couples Therapy when Kirsten Bell and friends survive the tumultuous sea between islands and she finally finds peace (and rum) at the waterfall, finally sees clearly and grabs ahold of what she truly wants.

Please accept my humble musings and I hope that perhaps this may offer something...

xo

xochitl

Just some thoughts to share that I hope will be of help and stir thought...

MladiMjesec

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 07:54:34 AM »
Thank you very much for your interpretation :) It made sense and I'm very grateful you took time  and helped me to make sense of the images in my dreams :)
bb

Alane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 12:59:02 AM »
Good evening, I too found initiation as a theme in your dream.  Groups of swans, people, spots showing that you are part of Group and Group is part of you.  A unity theme, a rememberance of Yourself in Spirit or re-initiation into Wider Perspective.  You are leading and welcoming yourself with grace, acceptance and love.  A peaceful transition. Thank you for sharing your dream
Have a wonderful evening.