Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lord Shiva in dreams  (Read 17103 times)

MaggS

• View Profile
Lord Shiva in dreams
« on: September 04, 2013, 02:08:34 AM »
 ;)

I am newbie here. Found this website interesting while I am surfing something on net and joined. So I do need some clarification on my dreams that I got recently. Hope someone would help me on this.

My first dream: I was in Lord Shiva's temple (I went to the same temple that evening) and I saw Shiv Linga which was very well decorated with flowers, garlands etc.. and I was staring at that linga and on the other hand there was a cot exactly opposite to the statue on which my grandma was crying. At the same time I found myself very refreshing.  I didn't how to relate this dream to real life.

And my second dream: I got this today early morning. I was alone and adventuring something in a thick green forest and somewhere I got stuck where I saw waterfalls. Then I bent down to see the water flow and then I found Lord shiva and parvathi statue which is very big and hanging in the middle of water without any base. I kept seeing that strange thing and I was kinda surprised seeing that.

So guys. please help me whether I need to pay attention to something or  I need to just ignore those dreams??

Thanks,
Maggs ;D ;D

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Lord Shiva in dreams
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 09:33:08 AM »
Maggs – The dream of the Shiv Lingam is a sign of completion – or of coming wholeness in your experience of yourself. It not only represents the power of Life in us a it forms our body and person, but it is at its base also the female power of creation.

So seeing it in the form of Shiva and Parvathi is a way of realising the two powers that underlie all creation – the male and female.

It is a dream of great significance, but it remains only a dream unless you contact the power in you. Try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

Tony