Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: butterflies  (Read 7408 times)

stevec

• View Profile
butterflies
« on: December 22, 2010, 04:22:55 PM »
Hello Tony,

This is my first post here,
I had a dream this morning:
I was waking through a wooded area and butterflies were flying around me and they would
land on my arm and then a few began to lightly sting me - it wasn't a bad sting but a little prick, this was not really frightning to me but I was sort of amazed. They looked similar t monarchs. The stings were on my forearms
and hand. Then they left me alone and still flewabout.
Thanks,
Stevec

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: butterflies
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 10:47:46 AM »
Steve – This sounds like a wonderful dream. I don’t think the stings are anything to wonder about.

The butterflies are a wonderful thing to dream about, and they are usually representing the qualities in you to do with delicacy, transformation – as the caterpillar into the butterfly, and anything to do with uplifting feelings.

The stings are like injections, the introduction of something that can influence you. But as you can see, there was no harm in them, so I would see them as a blessing to influence you toward uplift and transformation.

Tony

stevec

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 03:27:15 PM »
Tony,
Thanks for responding. I felt the same as to the injections - like proding me forward. I often
dream of butterflies and birds are frequent guests in my dreams but these butterflies were a bit more demonstrative, if you will, so I thought I would see what you thought.
I look forward to posting more here and have a happy holiday.

S

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 10:57:34 AM »
Thanks.

Please have a look at the poem about butterflies. http://dreamhawk.com/poems/butterflies/

Tony